Tue 06/30/09 12:58 AM

flowerforyou I've been lucky found 3 husbands on here so farflowerforyou

can i be number 4 lol

Jamesdei07's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:56 AM
thats got to be number one on the most embarrassing moments in my life lol

Jamesdei07's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:55 AM

flowerforyou I'm 27 and currently live in Tulsa Oklahoma. I'm in college for aviation and working in a call center for directv. I like to have fun and take life easy. I love the lake! I like to write poetry when the mood is right. I like to cuddle and watch movies and laugh. Laughing is what makes the world a better place.

where did you come from all i can say is wow

wait let me rephrase that dude lets get that strait dude sorry wrong idea

Jamesdei07's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:53 AM

flowerforyou I'm 27 and currently live in Tulsa Oklahoma. I'm in college for aviation and working in a call center for directv. I like to have fun and take life easy. I love the lake! I like to write poetry when the mood is right. I like to cuddle and watch movies and laugh. Laughing is what makes the world a better place.

where did you come from all i can say is wow

Jamesdei07's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:04 AM
there is no better life rush than hunting especially when you can become the hunted such as bear hunting i love it here in north GA have done it for years and can say that anyone looking for a rush should try it

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:37 PM

to be honest there are
3 good reasons that i went form pentecostal to agnostic.
1 i refuse to accept teh one world voice/one world choice of teh end times
2 i will never respect anyone who thinks george w bush was a decent president and tells me he did gods work.
3 churchs feed you there own man made dogma of endless crap and doctrine, in other words their way of tricking you outta every dime you get for some quick to dispose of ministy purpose.

God is there, he just isn't what man can put into words, even though they all try, don't give up on God, give up on man.

and that's what they call faith look it up the term has been around for centuries to put ones self whole heartedly without physical evidence that so exist

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:56 PM

As soon as I told that mother****er how I felt he quit talkin!! Idk I have had no luck with men guess im just a crazy ***** that's bound to be alone forever

look im just going to be blunt because that is what people have to do with me if you told him how you felt then that should be all you have to say forget it he is just being a jerk off and obviously you have more invested in it than he does or he would have responded to how you feel so on that note open your door to other possibilities

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:51 PM

wonderful topic i totally feel it

Long time no see. What's your story?

Yea its been a while i have been working just built a beautiful 4 story cabin on the lake and spent to much time on it as you know i havent been around

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:48 PM
They will always come and go till one day the commin and goin will stop and you will know at that moment you have found your place in life and it will fit like a puzzle piece

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:46 PM

Girl, you look like that and you're cryin?!
What the hell for?!
Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and keep moving forward.
Today is just one day in a lifetime of many and you have a lot on your plate but you will get through it!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Best I can do from Cali!

i couldnt have put it better myself getter done from the north Ga mountains

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:44 PM
wonderful topic i totally feel it

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:43 PM
Dude get a life

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:41 PM
look sometimes things in life dont work out the way you would like but dont let the people that make it that way bring you down that will only sour the beautiful personality and person inside you

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:37 PM
i express myself through music alot if you really want to feel my bad day and just hear how i am miles away but just to relate Bubba sparks She tried really good song check it out on youtube

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:33 PM
hey yo im still here

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:43 PM

What is absolutely free in Life?

a wonderful fulfilling relationship with a wonderful woman but i fail to see that that would ever exist

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:37 PM

Can't I go to sleep and wake up and start this day over

Yea but wont it be more fun with a hangover

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:35 PM
Yo yo damn thing it wont aaahahhhhh string wont come out i just want to yoyo

Jamesdei07's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:31 PM
listen to the song bullet for my valentine tears dont fall great song

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25