Community > Posts By > AmyGurl84

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:59 PM

http://www.lotsofjokes.com/personality_test.asp

laugh that's great... I'm spreading that around dude

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:56 PM
(((redhead))) my dad can be the same way sometimes... i think it's a fathers way of "motivation". MAKE A PLAN! THAT PLAN'S NO GOOD! MAKE ANOTHER ONE! lol, i feel ya hun. :heart: flowerforyou

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:53 PM

My cat (burmese little ...) kkeps trying to bite my adams apple ... in a rather evil way. If it was a Tiger I would be dead now. Maybe he doesnt like that new kitticat food or something, or possessed by demons.... which ever takes your fancy

laugh laugh laugh

Its not funny!

my cat bites my throat too... is she also possessed by demons? cause i know its not her food she's chubby like mommie laugh laugh

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:45 PM

My cat (burmese little ...) kkeps trying to bite my adams apple ... in a rather evil way. If it was a Tiger I would be dead now. Maybe he doesnt like that new kitticat food or something, or possessed by demons.... which ever takes your fancy

laugh laugh laugh

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:44 PM
I've known people who REALLY believed their dogs could determine a persons worth... I'm a no on that. My cats a slut for attention she loves everyone

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:41 PM
chillaxin? drug dealer? dude.... noway yawn

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 06/02/08 12:34 PM
I'm in a bit of a pickle of this sorts myself. I met a guy and he's really sweet. Very funny and smart with his act together. I feel guilty about not feeling any chemistry. It's obvious he does (which is new for me) but I just dont feel that spark. We're still talking, and I've met someone new. I have the total package with the new guy and I'm just not sure how to tell the other guy that being friends would be great but I'm just not feeling the relationship thing with him. SUCH A BUMMER!

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:33 PM

Hey guys, I've been feeling pretty ****ty this weekend, too, so count me in for the pity party. *LOL* drinker

welcome! (((adub))) flowerforyou what's got you blue?

and rara you can take over DJ duties as soon as The Bad Touch is over... oh wait... just skipped to Unwell... take it away!

Being single is balls..! *LOL* I dunno.. met this awesome guy, I really like him, he said he really likes me.. but can't help but shake the feeling that maybe he just said that for the moment. I guess I'm just used to disappointment so I'm trying to not get my hopes up about anything.

yeah... EXACT same thing here. i've talked to this guy a few times and unfortunatly really like him.... i'm waiting for the crash :cry:

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:29 PM
ACK! The guy I'm into logged on.... ugh... this is AWFUL!

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:27 PM

Hey guys, I've been feeling pretty ****ty this weekend, too, so count me in for the pity party. *LOL* drinker

welcome! (((adub))) flowerforyou what's got you blue?

and rara you can take over DJ duties as soon as The Bad Touch is over... oh wait... just skipped to Unwell... take it away!

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:24 PM

hey i'm not just feeling pity for my lovelife... although that's a healthy chunk of it... there's lots involved with my self pity tonight lol
Whats a matter Amygurl? flowerforyou :heart:

actually things are getting better with good people like you around to share in my misery lol drinker smokin

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:23 PM

Do you have enough whine for me? laugh

<---needs whine please! happy

oh i totally have enough whine AND wine to go around! bring it on people, lets see that pity!

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:22 PM
hey i'm not just feeling pity for my lovelife... although that's a healthy chunk of it... there's lots involved with my self pity tonight lol

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:19 PM

I'll set the table and bring the wine... whose with me!?
flowerforyou drinker smokin

count me in glasses

Welcome to the pity party darlin'! what are you feelin' sorry for yourself about?

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:18 PM
lol, i'm a masochist... i keep putting on this sweet love songs... geesh i really do need a beer now. drinker

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:16 PM

I will bring the crackers to go with the wine and the cheeseflowerforyou

finally a contributor! dont suppose you'll help pick up the drunk bodies and soggy tissues?

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:13 PM
oh great... WORST PITY PARTY SONG EVER! Unchained Melody

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:11 PM

i'll have some carrot cake can't be that fattening right

there are no calories in a pity party... snickers bar? flowerforyou

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:10 PM

is there going to be cheese?!?bigsmile

sheesh, i bring the wine and all you people want is cheese? it's a BYOC party

AmyGurl84's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:09 PM

only if there is plenty of gratuitous pity and sympathy SEX...

sex... i remember sex... i think i like it.... sad sad sad

drinker :tongue: