Community > Posts By > Marko84

Marko84's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:46 PM
I just wanted to say that Valentines day is approaching as we all know and that I hope all you ladies have a great one this year.

Marko84's photo
Wed 01/23/13 06:05 PM
um.. wow .. ok I will consider some of your suggestions.. And thank you for your honesty it is refreshing. As far as the goofy hat faicial hair and clothes go, that is just me.. I know it may not be the most presentable look but it is my look.. I do not think it would be more productive to produce a false image of myself when I will really never look that way in person.. I do agree though about the smile.. I guess that would not hurt.. As for my daughter, I choose not to include much information about her or my activites with her on a public profile as I have no clue who is reading or viewing it. This is my first time really trying an online dating site so I am still open to suggestions. I will also see about getting a few pictures of myself in my turnout gear or maybe in one of the trucks... I guess a person could easily say they are something that they in fact are not. Thanks again for your honesty and please feel free to address any other issues you may notice.

Marko84's photo
Tue 01/22/13 04:53 PM
Ok great, thank you all for your advice. I will definitly put some more work into the profile, and see what I can do about the pics.

Marko84's photo
Thu 01/17/13 06:18 AM
I am a fairly new member.. and have never really done much with online dating.. I cant help but notice that so far no one has even viewed my profile.. I have been using the "Match" system with no luck, and even sending some nudges out here and there with almost no response... I dont think that I am a bad looking person.. I might not be prince charming but I had hoped to at least have SOME interactions.... please take a look at my profile and mail me some suggestions to help improve my experience here.. dont be shy and dont hold back.. critics welcome.

Marko84's photo
Thu 01/17/13 06:05 AM
haha yes actually I have had to "repair" a few burned bridges in my life... ever since I have been much more careful when "crossing bridges"

Marko84's photo
Fri 01/04/13 07:04 PM
Hello..

Just figured I would try this site as my life does not leave much time to meet new people. I am extremely new to this online dating stuff... so I really have no idea where to start... I do know that it would be best to try to reach people who are local to Dallas, PA. So.. if you live around the valley, please.. by all means feel free to say hello :)

Marko