Community > Posts By > 01clair3

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 03:51 PM
I know what you mean :/ I remember back in high school I dated this really cute guy. He broke up with a girl he was him for quite some time and then he started talking to me about a month after they broke up. Well, It seemed he was interested at first because we dated for two months. Then one day I had the urge to walk through the empty hallways of school with my friends and who did I find? of course it is he and his ex holding eachother. He definitely saw me and I passed by him with an evil look in my eye. He tried to make it seem as if it was she who was the one trying to hold him or whatever. Eventually he tried to apologize for a long while and I never responded until one day I finally told him, "When I date someone, I give them a portion of my life I will never get back..so I always say do not make me regret it and unfortunately you did just that. I am done." It was stupid. I wish he could've just said hey I still have feelings for her im not ready... or something like that! So yes, I'd rather guys be blunt and tell me they aren't interested instead of wasting my time believing that they are. :]