Community > Posts By > Willow28

Willow28's photo
Sun 03/31/13 07:12 PM
:) hahah awesome :)

Willow28's photo
Sun 03/31/13 03:45 PM
Hello, I am looking for a good conversation and perhaps to match up with that awesome someone. I have an amazing bank of knowledge and love a good upbeat banter!

Willow28's photo
Sun 03/31/13 02:46 PM
There in a crowd of many there are few who will stand up and with with hands outstretched reaching for the same cause at the same time. Some will support but stand silent others break their backs to make an impossible venture inspire and very few who make their mark. Blessings and happiness to everyone on this fine Sunday afternoon! Hugs all!

Willow28's photo
Sun 03/31/13 09:30 AM
That is awesome Beachfarmer :) I think it for as well! How are you?

Willow28's photo
Sat 03/30/13 10:27 PM
Woodsy? Methinks not... What happened to it? :) feel free to personal message me anytime :)

Willow28's photo
Sat 03/30/13 10:16 PM
I love owls :) first favorite bird. :) my name is Stacey pleasure to meet another owl ;)
drinks

Willow28's photo
Sat 03/30/13 10:07 PM
Why thank you! I liked yours as well. Do you run the forums ?

Willow28's photo
Sat 03/30/13 09:32 PM
Is anyone as equally fascinating up tonight for some silly banter..?

Willow28's photo
Sat 03/30/13 09:30 PM
My my this is all quite fascinating. And this is for "bilbobaggins" it's spelt embarrassing.. You should be a bit embarrassed by that.. ;)

Willow28's photo
Sat 03/30/13 09:28 PM
My my this is all quite fascinating.

Willow28's photo
Fri 03/29/13 11:40 PM
I would love to be able to chat with you! I am having a hard time sleeping tonight. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Willow28's photo
Fri 01/18/13 12:05 AM
**** note to self: post more on forums. ****

Willow28's photo
Thu 01/17/13 11:57 PM
I can agree, I came into this seeing where things might lead... I now come away with well crap.. still single.... and done expecting anything but being disappointed. I swear I am not a mutant... :-P haha. It would be phenomenal to actually meet a guy (all things take time much agreed) that is truly interested in me, not what I will do for him. There is always room for friends in my life, I welcome attaining new ones. I am just at that point in my life where, I want to finally find someone that I can at last say "AH HAH!!" and be able to say that each day thereafter. I have met (most if not all just chatting through messages on here) some nice guys, but when it comes to putting in that effort to want to come see me.... yeh riight.
is it stupid to have my first date be: he comes to me first then I will go to him next? Just trying to see if I am being unreasonable given my circumstances (single mom, rarely get out when I do its when my daughter is in school or when on rare occasions she is with family.) I just dont know what to do anymore....

Willow28's photo
Thu 01/17/13 08:13 PM
Hello, new to posting in a forum/community just wanted to try it out. I am in Gig Harbor and wanted to see if there were any local guys that wanted to get to know each other.