Community > Posts By > automaticbang

automaticbang's photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:41 AM
Started of saying not just looking for sex makes me not want to read more since negative opening lines usually tend to continue to the end .
Me, sex is no1 importance and lots of it because I want a sexual loving healthy awesome mind blowing satifying long lasting relationship.
Didnt read past the first sentence since defences are usually insecurities and doubt. But we all go through life being conditioned by our surroundings so a similarity Im thinking of is , 1. You can be a camelion and blend in and hide in your surroundings being uncertain that you haven't quiet hiden yourself 100 percent from the world or you can shine bright like star giving light to the World.
Best Wishes and happy new year 2013

automaticbang's photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:23 AM
Hi, You look like a cool chick that would be fun around a party or hang out socially with. Like a social butterfly if you arent offended by being called an insect, no pun intended. And as for whats inside a butterfly well i dont really know but people have a mind , heart and soul. The mind's chemicals control how you feel about yourself thouugh emotions sometimes we hae no control over unlike a butterfly. Would say you can be prettier on the outward by cosmetic and looking after the shell but whats inside is alot harder to manipulate and be the person you really strife to be. Always take what you got and try to excel in all area's physically , mentally and most of all emotionally and vibrant you will be little butterfly . Happy new year 2013 you and everyone on mingle.