Community > Posts By > Bigreye

Bigreye's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:25 PM
I'm a tad confused as to were i might stand with her. A few weeks back i ran into a woman i went to high school with at a local bar. We were pretty good friends until she graduated and moved off to get married. We had a few drinks and were just kinda chatting it up. She mention that she filed for divorce. He's a real asshole tosses her around and what not. She told me to meet up with her for her birthday the next weekend. We'll we went out and drank a few too many. Some old feelings of mine slipped out. and to my suprise she said she felt the same. But i dunno if she was in the best condition to beleave her. We ended up getting a little heated outside the bar by my car and i told her to call me. Well for the past few weekends we've been together. i asked her to go out to eat with me and she said yes. but I told her earlier this weekend i didn't wanna rush her into anything. And she said she understood what i meant and that she wasn't quite sure how she feels. We ended up cuddling on her couch th rest of the night and not one word was said of it since. i really have feelings for her and o'mcompletly retarded when it comes to reading women. I know I was kinda rambling a bit but any advice or anything would be greatly appricited..