Community > Posts By > sexxxyblueyes

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 11:04 PM
i've had many fwb's over the years and they were always fantastic. as long as ur honest its great. I really wish I could find me another one right now. my last two friends ended up meeting guys and getting married....sigh

no photo
Tue 03/05/13 05:09 PM

By FLING, do you mean two people engaging in the most intimate encounter known to man in the hopes that neither party will be emotionally affected by it? huh

the emotion received is pure pleasure, I would love to have a fling

no photo
Mon 01/28/13 02:44 PM
also here to meet people; shortterm goal is to make a good friend that evolves into friends with benefits, at least until I can get my situation sorted..

no photo
Mon 01/28/13 02:34 PM
to answer the original question, I believe that sex is like air, we only think about it when we're not getting enough. consequently, those of us not getting any, need to have good steady sex for a while to be able to think about anything else. After we fill that reserve we move
into companionship.

no photo
Fri 01/11/13 08:01 AM
hi alll, new here, obviously, looking for new friends and good friends. drop me a line or nudge me if you want my attention ;)

no photo
Fri 01/11/13 07:55 AM
I joined a few weeks ago and was shocked by the lack of activity on this site. As a completely free site, you would think it would be jumping.