Community > Posts By > Sweeny81

Sweeny81's photo
Sun 01/06/13 11:01 AM
All good points thanks for taking the time to look.

Sweeny81's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:54 PM
Hey all my profile is a work in progress any constructive criticism would be welcome. Thanks in advance for checking it out.

Sweeny81's photo
Mon 12/31/12 05:38 PM
I have never personally dated outside of my race. Not because I have any aversion to it. Because I live in s small town with little, to no diversity. I think women are beautiful no matter what "race". The whole idea of racial bias is just plain ignorant. We are all humans just trying to make our way on this planet.

Sweeny81's photo
Fri 12/28/12 08:33 PM

the friend zone is too oft maligned. I seldom get involved with a man any more if he has not first been one of my friends. Also remember your females friends have OTHER female friends who could meet you too!

Don't sweat the friend zone..it could well be called the "test zone"

(this is female top secret I shouldn't be telling you this news) but....a lotta gals friend zone guys to see if they will stick around and really be friends or if they were just trying to get in their pants. that is how we eliminate the losers & users

I have always heard that the best relationships start as great friendships.

Sweeny81's photo
Fri 12/28/12 08:09 PM

One of my friends told me the other day that he thought I would never find a woman because I was to practical and grounded. I have to agree I am a very grounded person. Is this something that turns women away?

no those are good qualities to have. A lot of women are tired of flakes, cheaters and losers who don't think.....so there you are ready for them!flowerforyou

Thanks now if only when I was there for them I didn't end up in the friend zone.frustrated

Sweeny81's photo
Fri 12/28/12 08:02 PM

We both have the same problem as this is the way I am and because of this I will never meet a man either.

You look stunning and from what I have seen of your posts you seem to have a caring heart . Any man would be lucky to have a woman like you. Keep looking your man is out there.

Sweeny81's photo
Fri 12/28/12 07:58 PM
Edited by Sweeny81 on Fri 12/28/12 07:59 PM
I'm not sure that practical means you are emotionless. You can still be a voice of reason, but show emotion as well. Perhaps that's the part they're talking about. It's tough to deal with people who show no emotion at times, as it's hard to figure out what they're thinking and feeling. They're very closed off.

You have a good point there.

Sweeny81's photo
Fri 12/28/12 07:54 PM

All ya gotta do is find a chick who is sort of like you and then you'll hit it off, have fifteen babies, white picket fence, and a mini van. laugh

Hmm fifteen babies is a little much,and the mini van would mean me getting rid of my 75 nova... on second thought I would just make multiple trips for the kids lol.

Sweeny81's photo
Thu 12/27/12 01:34 PM
I noticed the Iowa forum was pretty dead. i live in the Cedar Rapids area. Hows it going?

Sweeny81's photo
Thu 12/27/12 10:09 AM
Thanks guys and gals, you have given some things to think about.

Sweeny81's photo
Wed 12/26/12 08:44 PM

What did your friend mean by practical and grounded?

I'm practical when I climb stuff, because if not I fall on the ground. And it hurts.

But seriously, help me out, what does that mean?

It's hard to explain. First off I am not very emotional at all, at least when people can see me. This is great during crisis because I am always the voice of reason. That very same quality is I think what he is talking about I tend to be the voice of reason on most things. I have a very if it isn't broke don't fix it attitude. According to my friend I can be hard to joke with when people first meet me because I am so logical and serious.

Sweeny81's photo
Wed 12/26/12 08:38 PM

This may depend upon whether you still live
at home and your parents have grounded you.

Nah I own my home haven't with my mother since I was 18. LoL

Sweeny81's photo
Wed 12/26/12 06:40 PM
One of my friends told me the other day that he thought I would never find a woman because I was to practical and grounded. I have to agree I am a very grounded person. Is this something that turns women away?