Community > Posts By > InlineBabe

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 11:06 PM
Generally I'm talking about how I need to loose more weight or work on certian muscle areas more.

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 08:19 PM

Someone made a edible tanning lotion.

My cousin gave my grandma edible underwear as a joke for Christmas...

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 08:15 PM
Yeah two people in my area died. They were on a scooter and lost control and got hit by a truck. :(

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 12:32 PM
I'm sorry but I hate it when people are critical of my diet and exercise. "You don't need to diet," "If you loose any more weight you're going to look sick,"
The reason I "Don't need to diet," is because I do diet and exercise. The reason I talk about it is not to make other people uncomfortable with their bodies, but because I am soo proud of mine! I don't know, I just wish people could be more supportive.

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 12:26 PM
I have speed skating practice twice a week and it's pretty much turned into a need for me. I NEED to skate. Everything disappears on the skate floor.
Other then that I get leg massages at my Chiropractor and take ice baths for recovery.

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 11:57 AM
I've recently gotten into swing dancing because it's sooo fun! I'm listening to my swing pandora station right now and it just makes me want to get up and dance!

Some of my favorite songs are Baby can dance by Carsie Blanton and I REALLY love jive music even though I don't personally know the jive. (I'll get there someday.;)

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 06:17 AM
Edited by InlineBabe on Wed 12/26/12 06:17 AM
Okay so I know it's really stupid, but I make up ridiculously dumb lines to get numbers.
I was at a craft fair and only at one table because I thought this guy was cute so we were talking and the other tables had door prizes so I go "All the other booths have asked for my number,"

And at the rink a guy was turning skates in and I told him his name card was incomplete and he was like "Really?" I said "Yeah, you're supposed to put your number on it!"

I know, embarrassing. c: (I got both numbers)

But honestly if I guy ever tried to use a (clean) line on me I would probably find it hilarious and love it. Because I'm a dork like that. :p

What are your favorite lines?

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 06:05 AM
Just got a call from work saying I didn't have to come in today! I believe the snow just turned from a car threatening havoc to a beautiful, sparkling, substance.

InlineBabe's photo
Wed 12/26/12 05:57 AM
Woo! Do you do indoor and/or outdoor? I've only had the pleasure of doing indoor so far. The closest outdoor track to me is about 4 hours away.

InlineBabe's photo
Tue 12/25/12 09:12 PM
"If it's important to you you'll find a way, if not, you'll find an excuse."

"Today I do what others wont, so tomorrow I can do what others can't."

"A good man can make you feel sexy, strong, and able to take on the world...oh, sorry, that's exercise. Exercise does that."

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it wont be boring."-David Bowie

InlineBabe's photo
Tue 12/25/12 08:59 PM
Is it a turn off if a girl talks to you first or texts or calls you first?
~Hopelessly Aggressive Female :'(

InlineBabe's photo
Tue 12/25/12 08:35 PM
I remember talking to people all the time on the teenvogue forums before they shut them down! Nice to have a place like this again. :)

InlineBabe's photo
Tue 12/25/12 08:27 PM
I'm an inline speed skater. It's not ice skating, and it's not roller derby. Anybody else like to skate? :)

InlineBabe's photo
Tue 12/25/12 08:19 PM
The skate floor really takes a pounding
when in stress I feel like drowning.
It's constantly put in my ears,
that I must overcome my fears.
When I feel my blood stream whirling,
when I feel my beating muscle burning,
I must bring it to the floor
all my worries and cares to pour
everything onto that track,
leaving all within the pack.