Community > Posts By > miakennedy

miakennedy's photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:46 PM
Edited by miakennedy on Tue 03/24/09 12:01 AM

I met a lady in Phoenix from a dating site. Pretty, smart, good job. Turned out she "lived" less than 2 miles from my apartment. Finally visited her after talking a long time. Speed pipe on her bedside table the size of a cue ball, her photo was at LEAST 30 years old, no car and she lived at the office at the company she worked for. She was smart, if you ignore she can't keep a home, smokes her paycheck in speed, loses her car to a "deal", etc.

I'm scared to even meet anyone from online and seriously doubt that anyone will be convincing enough for me to even believe again. Especially people that apparently live their LIVES online.

Amazingly, some people will tell 100 lies and I guess just expect you to forget everything they said.

I can top that. When someone posts a photo of themselves from OVER 10 years ago, you meet them, they can barely walk, and they are OBVIOUSLY much older than they have told you. Why, if your planning to meet someone on here, would you post a photo so old? It's just ethically WRONG. HELLO !!!!!
I am sure it has happened to all daters online. It is scarey, okay it's just down right FRIGHTENING.
Get your ethics in line if your going to date online.
Nothing worse than meeting someone who is old enough to be your father.

miakennedy's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:30 PM
Never.
And what a shame.