Community > Posts By > thomas

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:59 PM

There are plenty on here I’m sure but perhaps they just don’t want to share their feelings.

No two people will ever experience the death of their spouse in the same way so how one person dealt with their grief may not necessarily be relevant in helping others with theirs.

It also depends on your beliefs.

Just my two cents worth waving

The truth remains you ability to control yourself when such happens after which you move on with your life yes is very difficult but with some time you will be strong again

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:39 PM

Yes, it is mind boggling that there can be more votes than voters.
I'm glad you thought of that...

yes but such is not expected in the united states a well developed and organized nation,my question is this what happened to the E-Voting system which articulate the number of legible voters

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:31 PM
yes but such was not expected in the united nations election

Yes, it is mind boggling that there can be more votes than voters.
I'm glad you thought of that...

Unsubstantiated rumors. And I thought you did your research?

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:28 PM
Sorry to say this biden is a good politician he know the pros and con's that happens in the political sector but Trump is an entrepreneur he sees everything with the eyes of his entrepreneurship and not as a politician but biden see everything with the eyes of politics and that was why

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:20 PM
Sorry to say this biden is a good politician he know the pros and con's that happens in the political sector but Trump is an entrepreneur he sees everything with the eyes of his entrepreneurship and not as a politician but biden see everything with the eyes of politics and that was why Trump lost it to biden

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:15 PM
Adding to what I said early biden is a good politician he know the pros and con's that happens the in political sector but Trump is an entrepreneur he sees everything with the eyes of his entrepreneurship and not as a politician

thomas's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:05 PM
Actually I don't know him closely and can't say anything bad about him all I know he is a good politician and Trump is an entrepreneur