Community > Posts By > Jii

Jii's photo
Thu 11/04/21 02:16 PM
Why on earth should age matter? Its the LAST thing i would consider.
What is inside a persons heart is my priority.

Jii's photo
Sat 10/23/21 12:23 PM
I would have read it more as "Girl looking for her underwear"

Jii's photo
Fri 10/01/21 04:40 PM
Cruising on the river Shannon with a few cans

Jii's photo
Mon 09/20/21 02:19 PM
Well i am in my 60's, i have dated 19yo for just over a year, after her i dated a 24yo but i have also dated an 82yo. Age is not an issue in my life, nor is size, race or religion. I just get on with it and enjoy life to the fullest.

Jii's photo
Tue 02/16/21 01:15 PM
I have a left handed Aardvark here but you shall need to source a kickstart and right eye.

Jii's photo
Tue 02/16/21 12:34 PM
On top of the cabin cruiser while out in the lake and a light rain falling, other boats sounded their horns and cheered!

Jii's photo
Tue 02/16/21 07:45 AM
Sow yer oats young man, lifes dessert!

Jii's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:58 AM
I have "Medical" down as my profession, this is because i work within the medical FIELD. I do not state which section.
Likewise, you could state EDUCATION.

Jii's photo
Mon 01/18/21 11:30 AM
I came from a large family where each of us had alternating chores to do. Cooking and cleaning were part and parcel of the household.
Mother made sure that each and everyone knew how to cook well
Her words "If you can cook, you are accepted anywhere, if you cant, you shall just be another mouth to feed!"
Living alone now so cooking and cleaning is normal, i enjoy cooking anyway!

Jii's photo
Mon 01/11/21 12:58 PM

It depends on your state of mind. I am very happy being single and I am yet to meet anyone who has changed my mind about it :grinning:

Ah but you're NotLooking :smile: :smile: :smile:

Jii's photo
Mon 01/11/21 09:23 AM

please can someone show me the road that leads to a serious relationship? I don't want a boyfriend I want a husband.

YOU must build that road yourself.
The foundations will be a boyfriend, so that you both discover if you are compatible with each other, and share your plans for the future.
Cant just pick a guy and marry him, that would be a very dangerous option and leave yourself with an unknown future.

Jii's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:36 AM
Isolated locations with FULL protection ? laugh laugh laugh