Community > Posts By > chet15022

chet15022's photo
Tue 01/07/14 07:49 PM

I am in Harleysville, PA near Lansdale :-).

What a nice area to live! I moved there briefly after my ex hubby and I split up. Welcome to mingle!

I can't stand Harleysville PA near Lansdale!!!!!!

Harleysville isn't that bad. Parts of Lansdale can be pretty gross.

The parts of Harleysville, Hatfield, and Lansdale near Hatfield meats and other meatpacking places smell so f'n bad, especially in the summer, I don't know how people can stand to live around there.

.....I don't know how (supposed) grown adults can even consider posting a picture of their abs up here I mean as ur main picture how shallow r u dude and how shallow do u want ur woman to be ???

chet15022's photo
Tue 01/07/14 06:51 PM
I got news for so many of the younger generation and that is : when someone states how sexy he or she thinks they are ...its a total turn off and takes away from any sexiness of their physical appearance take my word for it being humble is a very very sexy attribute to have !!

chet15022's photo
Tue 01/07/14 06:24 PM
u should seek after a God "Loving" man ya know there is a difference (a huge one) between a God fearing n God loving man though that's the saying "a God fearing man or woman" but it sounds better to me the very way I say it cause a God loving man just as well is a God fearing man