Community > Posts By > doodlebuggrrl

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:27 AM
Just start with making "pickle n-a cup and work your way up..

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:24 AM

First rule of knowing me

Im good at being bad or was it bad at being good?:wink: laugh

Either waylove

blushing smooched blushing
Now I don't know what to sayembarassed

You cant you have a gag in your mouth..lol

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:51 AM

First rule of knowing me

Im good at being bad or was it bad at being good?:wink: laugh

Either waylove

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:41 AM

Is the one that gets locked in the stupid outdoor bathroom when you stop to rob said store.laugh
Thats where you went I was getting worried. It all stated with me e-stalker you and we moved up to crime bandits. ; )

Yanks you in the bathroom after you stalk me...
Lmao at this rate theres no telling how far this is gona go = } Befor you know it this is going to turn into a crime of pashion! Dont be gental =]-

brings out her not so lil bag of tricks..ohwell
Thighcuffs, flogger, cuffs, paddle, bob, a candle or two, beads, clovers....
If no one hears for me in a few days Im probly still locked up in someone basement! Hun you forgot the hot wax and whip cream!

what do you think the candles are for silly...AND OH YEA iLL LET YOU MAKE THE CREAM AFTER i WHIP YOU LOL
Ooooh I like the way you play! =)

I aint playin lol

surprised Keeping me on my toes, are we?
If its not playing then what is itbigsmile

I could say it here but, ya know might not be material for "everyone" to be reading. laugh

bigsmile I better take some time off from worktongue2

Yea, might need to rest up now shut up and put this gag in..lol

Your going to beat me with the whip now?

Only if you're a good boy ..

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:34 AM

Is the one that gets locked in the stupid outdoor bathroom when you stop to rob said store.laugh
Thats where you went I was getting worried. It all stated with me e-stalker you and we moved up to crime bandits. ; )

Lmao at this rate theres no telling how far this is gona go = } Befor you know it this is going to turn into a crime of pashion! Dont be gental =]-

If no one hears for me in a few days Im probly still locked up in someone basement! Hun you forgot the hot wax and whip cream!

what do you think the candles are for silly...AND OH YEA iLL LET YOU MAKE THE CREAM AFTER i WHIP YOU LOL

I aint playin lol

I could say it here but, ya know might not be material for "everyone" to be reading. laugh

bigsmile I better take some time off from worktongue2

Yea, might need to rest up now shut up and put this gag in..lol

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:22 AM

I aint playin lol

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:41 AM

Nice Guy = Figment of a male’s imaginationbigsmile

Nice guy = figment of females imagination

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:37 AM

I aint playin lol

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:28 PM

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:06 PM

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:44 PM
oh my GAWD thats hella sexy!!!flowerforyou love

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:34 PM
skittles..

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:33 PM
Sorry to hear that just feel blessed that you have a job with the economy the way it is.

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:31 PM
hold your breath for 5 minutes.

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:22 PM
Happy Birthday!love

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:15 PM
Happy birthday!:laughing:

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:14 PM
ohhhhhhhh ick!

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:13 PM

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:03 PM

doodlebuggrrl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:00 PM
Could cut off a limb...huh

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25