Community > Posts By > jeetkhanna

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:53 PM
lookin for good friends.

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:44 PM
try me u won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! seriously, i'd love to get in touch. i'm jeet khanna by the way

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:57 PM
any one willing to befriend a cool good looking guy from punjab?

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:55 PM
hi welcome . :banana:

no photo
Tue 02/04/14 10:08 PM
hi areti jeet khana here from india. be a pleasure to befriend you

no photo
Tue 02/04/14 10:06 PM
sure u will. i'm there!! pop me a msg

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 09:02 PM
hello!!!!!!! i'm jeet khanna from india and loved your screen name!!!!!!! . welcome and happy posting. hope to be friends for time to come. take good care and smile always:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 11:01 PM
i belong to chandigarh. i'm 45, married but-----? good looking and well educated. looking for women fro chandigarh who are looking to enjoy life and all there is to it. nsa

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:32 PM
sure. it's crazy. something like recharging oneself

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:30 PM
hi stop being hypocritical. in india most marriages are a kind of sociofinancial agreement. the women are mostly dependent on the men , though things are changing. like all marriages those in india also have their highs and lows. mostly women have to bear the lows becoz they have nowhere to go!!!!. western women are independent financially and socially. they do'nt take nonsense. wish it would be the same here. no point in going on with a relationship if it does'nt pleasure ypu!!!!!. the other thing is attitude to life. most indians get married, have kids, grow fat and lazy, start looking like something abnoxious and blame it on age. both men and women!and settle for what they have. lousy thinking! could write a book on the subject but suffice to say indian marriages stay on because indian minds are blocked soon after marriage

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:21 PM

Hi in this forum most of the time i see western women are divorced and that to at pretty young age {nothing wrong if they want too} but i want to know why is this so common ?In my country India DIVORCE are rare when i see my parents both in love mutual admiration and respect i often wonder that it's not so hard to be married .

Is it really very common in west to get divorced or it just some individuals .

coz in our country once married u r expected to be pillar to each other till the end come.

This answers question?

http://www.firstpost.com/living/the-ugly-truth-about-indian-divorce-why-the-new-cabinet-law-is-important-253387.html

In other words,Indian Women get a Raw Deal if they divorce!

That article is not totally correct in real life in india woman enjoys monthly allowance and right to property of husband after divorce and many other right.{most of the law are more lenient towards women and biased towards male}

Further it would have been a point when there would be many unhappy ,depressed couple who want to separate but can not due to society or tough law.Where as here i see most of the couple happily living and enjoying each other company for rest of their life respect and love is from both side contribution to relationship is equal from both ends.And where such things do not happen couple do take divorce but it's not so much.

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 08:45 PM
hi tia. jeet here. long time no hear. hope all is well. how re u r studies coming along?

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 08:21 PM
yup eyes wide shut!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 10:07 PM
GOOD LOOKING SOBER(?) GUY FROM CHANDIGARH. MARRIED BUT ? LOOKING FOR LADIES IN THE SAME BOAT FOR A GOOD ROLL IN THE SACK

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 10:18 PM
what if dogs started speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 10:03 PM

Is having extramarital affair not right when you are living a loveless life, life always of doubts. Is it not right to have a friend who listens to you, supports you and cares for you and u don't feel alone.
hi tia. jeet here. as long as you find a friend , forget about the extra marital bit. you're not getting any thing out of it anyway.how are you? just thought i'd be in touch. don't despair luck just lurks around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 10:05 PM
where u from baby call me 9878417595
y?

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 09:59 PM
actually i'm all of those except i'm 5 7. good enough? i'm NO maintenance! and waiting for a reply from you!!

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:11 PM
hi

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 09:51 PM
well i have replied to many posts and find that whenever a lady posts or replies some freaks just latch on like she's just ready to be dated. sickening, guys. get mature if she wants to give her a break and let her decide.i'm a lone guy who surely wants to be with a woman but it has to be well her decision. i invite ladies to have a chat here and see where it goes

Previous 1