Community > Posts By > jeetkhanna

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 09:43 PM
hello how's life?

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 11:48 PM

the words:

hi read your post and was greatly amused!!! by not being a christian do you become sub human?? get off it buddy. i'm a human being somewhat literate ,logical, and practical.u do'nt need religion to manifest your humanity!!it's people one respects not religion. hell u may be a follower of any religion, cult, one or nothing if u are a good human being i guess it's enough to make the world a better place. mpst ills today in this world are BECAUSE of religion

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 10:45 PM

love love flowerforyou :tongue:
how much sweeter can u get?? u're honey sweet and fiery hot

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 09:56 PM
tia i've been thinking since i got a response from you that after all what is life worth if we don't derive satisfaction from it?wrong or right is a one sees it. i see nothing wrong if someone wants to be happy. even if ti involves some discretion. afterall we are all filling in the gaps aer'nt we? i'm in the same situation as you and feel exactly the same.

no photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:45 PM
looking for mature classy indian ladies for a casual meet up

no photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:33 PM
thank you for the reply. regards

no photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:32 PM
thank you for your reply . regards

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:39 PM
any lady for a classy well settled smart sophisticated good looking guy from chandigarh? nsa relationship based on mutual satisfaction.only mature classy ladies pl

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:29 PM
for me there can be NO other than pink floyd, jim morrison, jethro tull david bowie dire straits and deep purple in that order!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:24 PM
i have two dogs. a boxer 5 yrs and a lab 10 yrs. the lab has developed cataract in both eyes though not quite blind yet.the boxer being younger tends to take advantage and is constantly bothering the lab. i separate them most of the time but fail to do so at all times.i have tried a number of vets but they offer no hope.

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:14 PM
hell i don't know what to say!! i'm in the same boat as you are and find it very difficult to just get through the day. i tryu to stay out all the time and just go back to sleep.used to have a good laugh at guys cribbing but have landed on the same tarmac!i am desperately looking fror a friend to be close with . to hell with right or wrong. after all trying to find happiness can't be wrong. and if some blokes think it is, it's their life!!

no photo
Mon 05/13/13 09:18 PM
i don't know about afterlife but most living religious souls need nirvana in their present life!!!!!!!!!::

no photo
Wed 03/27/13 10:40 PM
hi. i,ve been married 20 years and it's been hell.can't give it up but for the children. i'm looking for a woman to love and be good frns . i'm from chandigarh india. can anyone help? or be a frnd?

2 Next