Community > Posts By > oneartist

oneartist's photo
Sun 12/23/12 12:43 AM

This came up in another thread, but I thought it could use a thread of it's own.

No means no. Do you agree with that? If not, why? What circumstances would make you not agree with it?

No ALWAYS means NO! No exceptions.noway

oneartist's photo
Sun 12/23/12 12:41 AM

Yeah it has happened to me on here. Most likely tho I think these are just a bunch of fake profiles. I've gotten some spam and some flaky ones as you described. It's baffling 'cos you get to second guess your approach.

Just gotta keep on tryin' John Travolta winking

oneartist's photo
Sun 12/23/12 12:39 AM

I don't what you would say, Let it bother me. All in all I don't really care. I've done this long enough that I expect flaky behavior from most of the women that contact me. I've learned to expect opposite behavior from what they say in their profiles.

I have always been interested in what makes different people tick. What makes them do the things they do. Me, I'm a do as I say I'm gonna do type. Even if it hurts me. When I contact someone, I'm interested in talking to the person. If I'm not, I don't bother them. I have my mind made up before I ever speak a word whether I am interested or not.That way I don't come off looking like a flaky air head-ding-dong that just wants to waste other people's time. Seems like common sense to me.(:o)

Men are JUST as flaky, if not even more flaky, don't get me started ...whoa

oneartist's photo
Sun 12/23/12 12:32 AM
laugh That doesn't seem a very good idea laugh