no photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:27 AM
thanks though..... as she scampers across the floor and hides in a shadow:heart:

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:25 AM

because i will be quickly deleted.....in fact i must already be on borrowed time....

i so needed to have some distraction and comic relief

many many peole here on this site are dear friends of mine for almost 4 years now...we've been thru alot together.... i am in Niger...on a satcom. in the middle of a horriffic epidemic.... i need to have this opportunity to spill some of my self... to water the garden of my freindships...to let peple know what the media keeps completely hidden....to touch hearts with those i love..here we find ourselves easily, emailing seems to get waylaid sometimes lost even....this medium does not crash my computer and skype does here and so does msn....this is my lifeline....

lucky for me i have been tagged the cockroach....niet for nix!!!laugh laugh laugh

In that case, I will continue to try to speak truth, if I say something and I find out later I was wrong, I'll jump back up on my soap box and retract it and Hopefully I'll provide some good information to all the people here, including yourself, who regardless of political affiliations and belief systems all care about this Nation!

Stay safe and I'll have a little chat with God, as I know him, about keeping you protected from harm.
well last i checked 'he' was a she.....

and names have been changed to protect the innocent.....

so they call 'him' god now????

lmao

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:12 AM

smokin

Warmachine, contrary to what the nick suggests, advocates nonviolent resolutions.
The really bad, sick SOB's are only tens of thousands strong, while the rest of us are millions upon millions. They can't get us all, as long as we don't act like sheep following a Judas Goat.
the operative word here being sheep....last i looked the flock was all over the place....they be on the loose!!! lol

i started a thread way back in the day called weapons.....boy did that expose the idiots quickly....

learning to camouflage.....can be an asset....but i have decided not to throw pearls to swine...and just walk my walk...words are cheap and easy to cut and paste....

i instigated so much "attitude" that people were becoming polarized...this seems to be a phenomena of the internet...people get very charged up over storms in teacups...over react..take things out of context , too personally, you name it....

i found this to be counter productive, and i also didn't have time to 'expound' my ideas and sell them online to people that were too lame to get the point...

some people will just argue because they are locked into their belief system...(no blame)...but i don't want to dialogue with them!! in fact it's impossible to dialogue with them!

so i will plant my seeds where they have a chance to grow.... and indeed i do also throw seeds into the wind to land where they will and grow and thrive if they can...but as i get older i am more inclined to act with deliberation and am more invested in the long lasting tangible result...than the quick flash in the pan of solidarity for a concept/idea and no concrete work to make it happen.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:57 AM
because i will be quickly deleted.....in fact i must already be on borrowed time....

i so needed to have some distraction and comic relief

many many peole here on this site are dear friends of mine for almost 4 years now...we've been thru alot together.... i am in Niger...on a satcom. in the middle of a horriffic epidemic.... i need to have this opportunity to spill some of my self... to water the garden of my freindships...to let peple know what the media keeps completely hidden....to touch hearts with those i love..here we find ourselves easily, emailing seems to get waylaid sometimes lost even....this medium does not crash my computer and skype does here and so does msn....this is my lifeline....

lucky for me i have been tagged the cockroach....niet for nix!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:36 AM

I think Bush is currently in Israel. Is that overseas?

Do terrorists worry about traveling overseas after they torture and kill civilians, e.g., Leon Klinghofer?

I say dunk the terrorist detainees in the water to elicit info.
i say dunk the pentagonlaugh laugh laugh

or blow it up.... oh sorry they tried that already...lmao...

well if at first you don't succeed???? lmao

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:33 AM
me too...... but it has many occupational hazzards...lmao

keep it up!!! lmao.... and enjoy!

and anyone who says it's too late well poop on them....

it becomes galling when you realize how many of these people take themselves and their brainwashed ideas seriously...

scary america.

and then how about we make ourselves HUGELY UNPOPULAR and open the subject of military brainwashing and bootcamp and PTSD and what these boys coming home infected will do to their children and lovers....get me going!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:26 AM
dear diary

wouldn't it be GREAT if we could post music clips????

and then hear the songs!!!

oh oh oh ! i could send you music from here!!! live unplugged rhythms from 'The Continent" lol

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:23 AM
according to one of my daughters girlfriends.....

julian is god.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!glasses

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:54 AM
i hope you are as appreciated in these forums as the information is by me!

i knew of these tapes awhile ago...actually i have been posting these things for over 4 years...till it made me highly unpopular...now i just sit back and say i told ya so.... no one listens...

all we can do is put our own actions into the mix...take risks, get involved, spread the information...
i don't even remember how many times i have been arrested and violated for protesting against that government.... i left.

now i do the work from a vantage point where i will be successful..more successful anyway....
it feels like a cop out to me but i had to follow some protocols or once again i was going to be a dead messenger!!! lol
ignorance is the cause of all suffering

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:37 AM
you don't listen???:tongue:

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:29 AM

they sae saying today over 22000 dead and 14000 still trapped from the quake.

Conservative numbers. Not high at all considering how high they may really be
I think they are quieting down the devastation.

I girl of about 12 was filmed walking out of the rubble with rosy cheeks and combed hair and very clean pressed clothes for all of the time she spent trapped. Staged? or am I just cynical?

Nothing like the scene in SF in Oct 17, 1989.

anyway, it's a tragic loss and terrible suffering, and my heart aches for these people and their losses of loved ones and upbruptly upheaved lives.

brokenheart :cry:

22,000 dead....
and 14,000 still missing....

Can we even begin to fanthom The devastation...the loss...the pain...the terrible suffering ........going on in that part of the world right now... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

some might wonder if china got the karma it deserves being that it has armed the Sudanese in the genocide of hundreds of thousands of indigenous peoples and tribes....

life and death...america is next...in fact america is in the beginning of the storm now...hide and watch what happens in the next 5 years.... no one has any idea of what is really happening here .
I am in Niger, the malnutrition which is completely unnecessary is killing thousands every day
brokenheart

do you hear about it anywhere????

as for scientology...well alot of the tools and techniques are valuable but the cult is crazy....:wink:

attachment to belief is a dangerous thing

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:32 AM
me tooflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:31 AM
well...personally....i mustn't say what is really going on here....

they ALWAYS FRIKKIN SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!sad

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:25 AM

I do know what you mean, Miguel; I have wandered into a thread now and again where no matter how witty my repartee was, it was ignored because I wasn't one of them.

But most people on here are not like that.
don't see how anyone could ignore you...you are a light in these forums!

ok sorry didn't mean to flatter you.... it's just trueflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:09 AM
and i be on that list eh???flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:58 PM
sigh...lol

been good actually... had my 54th birthday OMLOG!!!!
when did i get old???? i've been doin the same stuff for so long it just never dawned on me that i was getting old.

then my youngest became 14...dayum!!! she got old too!!! dangerously old!!!
who said she could DO THAT!!!???

SHEESHlaugh ohwell flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:41 PM
yup many!!! and it was each time , wonderful and great

i am lucky i guessflowerforyou

hey TM

nice to see ya!smooched

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:35 PM

You're a smart fella here aren't ya
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:33 PM
and then what would you have me do next light of my life??? lol

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:31 PM
Edited by IrrelevantEnigma on Fri 05/16/08 11:31 PM

Just like James Brown said:
"Living in America..."

the land of the free and the home of the "BRAVE"

yep