Community > Posts By > sari2013

sari2013's photo
Wed 12/12/12 06:42 PM
2Keith- yes to what part?

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 07:08 PM
Yea they are all mostly like that..there is a saying in Spanish and im going to roughly translate it. Woman have sex when they want to, men have sex when they can.

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:54 PM

No, of course not. Here is what you do:

First, you adjust your Mingle2 mail filter so that someone as old as me can send you messages. bigsmile

Second . . . [To be continued.]

Yea? Second?

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:50 PM
The ones that want to jump in the sac are not necessarily from online venues.

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:31 PM
Thanks for the compliment..yes, I noticed that nowadays intimacy has lost its purpose and guys just want to release and then say "hay by the way I dont think we are compatible"

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:24 PM
I dont understand..i have excellent hygiene, always smell good, impeccable dresser, kind, attentive, honest, drama free, fun loving, calm very communicative and yet I can't find someone to love me. Do I have to bash a guy over the head to bring him home with me? Caveman style?
Everytime I meet someone they just want to hop in the sac. Whatever happened to getting to know each other first and find compatibility to analyze if the relationship will even last. I dont want to jump from bed to bed..just to get to know a man..am I wrong?

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:12 PM
That's not true at all, dont generalize. That would be saying all men are selfish.
The women that you have meet probably fall into that category of wanting it all but not all of us.
If you get one bad Apple throw it away, you'll probably find a better one at the bottom of the bushel.

sari2013's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:32 AM
Thank you everyone for the help. I went back and made some changes with your help. I hope it sounds better. Big hug to you all, hoping we can all chat more in the future.
I worked in England for a while, have friends there. They keep bugging me to come down and visit (lakenheath) maybe next summer.

sari2013's photo
Mon 12/10/12 06:01 PM
Quien le gustaria acompañarme en explorer las cavernas de la isla?

sari2013's photo
Mon 12/10/12 05:42 PM
Please let me know how my profile looks and my pics. Please be blunt and honest. I like directness' go straight to the point, I won't take offense. Thank you for taking the time out to do this.

sari2013's photo
Mon 12/10/12 04:13 PM
Trying this place out, hope to meet respectful, sincere people on here. Especially looking for someone to do activities with such as hiking, traveling or just hanging out at the movies.