Community > Posts By > katelin0210

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 08:44 PM

The thing is, people lie. People cheat. There is nothing that's going to stop them. So, why not just work with the situation? Take responsibility for your own happiness.

If he cheats and you don't know about it it won't have any effect on you at all. So, don't ask.

Sorry ha..if you believed people lies people cheat..then probably u r one of them..

I totally agree with you.

I am sorry that you have to go through all this. I guess whatever advices we can give you, you are the only one who knows whether he is worth it or not. From what you described, I dont think he really cares about you. I can relate to your feelings, my recent ex lied about his relationship with one of his female friends, we had many fights relating to her late night calls, and him insisting on meeting her alone everytime etc. In the end we broke up, and he immediately went on and be with her. It was hard for me to trust someone again after that, but every relationship is like an investment, there will be risks. Just need to keep your eyes open and make sure it's worth it.

Wish you best of luck. :)

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 04:50 PM
Edited by katelin0210 on Sat 01/26/13 04:51 PM
Oh, is that right, then it must be my bad english....or the word "mingle" actually means socializing with others in general instead of merely "dating"?

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 08:30 AM

Tex, are you always so bitter? Why do you try to shoot anyone down who enjoys more than sex with the opposite sex?

I'm not bitter. Do I come off that way?

I'm asking questions, trying to understand what people get from relationships. Why are they so important to so many?

Everyone keeps saying I'm wrong. I ask them how and I get nothing back. If anyone could give me one good reason for relationships I'd turn my views around in a heartbeat. But,so far, no one has.

I guess if you are truely happy with yourself now, you wouldnt be questioning other's happiness just becoz what they want is different.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 08:22 AM

maybe Im missing the point of this....
I have an 18 yr old and 22... my girls are healthy..and thin..but Im in much better shape!
I was in shape at 18 ..because I ran track..played basketball...and a cheerleader.
Girls 18 are just that young girls. So an 18 yr old girl is gonna seem Hella in shape to a 50 yr old guy!

Yes, she will. Especially when compared to the average, 50 year old American woman. This is largely why I prefer dating young women.

If thats your main reason in dating young women, good luck with that!

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 08:03 AM
Edited by katelin0210 on Fri 01/25/13 08:12 AM
Got back from rehearsal with trio band and found this on my phone.
I must pressed the recording button accidentally.
Towards the end of the rehearsal we always got bored and start messing around for fun.
The guitar player mentioned "Across the Universe" (Original from Beatles).
We all vaguely knew this song and decided to give it a try for the first time.
They even added random harmonies (which doesnt sound quite right yet haha)
along with all of us not sure what the lyrics and odd times were, it was chaotic.
But somehow I like it, I love the interactions and conversations,
just playing music not for anyone or anything with people who share the same passion.

https://soundcloud.com/kate-chi-an-lin/rehearsal-across-the-universe

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 07:48 AM
Yay

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 07:29 AM
Edited by katelin0210 on Fri 01/25/13 07:31 AM
I think if both sides are mature on their own, and they decide to be together, then good for them. (whether its older guy with younger girl, the other way around, or girl girl / guy guy).

However, if one side is still very young (like 16 to lets say 21) and dating the other thats 15 plus older, I would think there are several possibilities like:
1. The younger one just don't know better. The older one could easily impress the younger coz of his/her life experiences.
2. The younger one might have father / mother issues.
3. Older partners usually offer more security financial wise.
4. Maybe the older partner also just were not as mature as his/her age should be.

I am simply writting outta my own personal experience. I used to date a much older guy when I was younger, and I was convinced that he was the one till I realize it's really due to lack of attention from my dad growing up etc. And of course there is always a chance that both sies are mature and then its good for them.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 06:11 AM
Well, I used to think that you should just go with your feelings and don't "play games" just so that guys take you seriously. But as I grow older, I came to find out that it really DOES matter. Not only because most guys-whether they admit it or not- subconsciously do take that into consideration when it comes to judging whether a woman is easy or not, but also its better for women's own good. Sometimes feelings you get from a guy on a first date can change rapidly after a few more, so more observations before throwing yourself out is worth it.

no photo
Fri 01/18/13 10:30 AM
Women might be physcially made for men, but spirit wise love is universal.

Why can't people just others be, it's not like someone force you to love a steve too.

no photo
Tue 01/15/13 06:41 PM
HOTPOT

no photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:58 PM
Latte
Guitar
Camera
My dog
Hate to admit it but Internet
Jogging shoes

I am a coffee freak, cant live w/o it

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 12:29 AM
I wouldnt date me 4 years ago. I have learnt a lot about myself during previous relationships and got to know good and bad about myself. I think that makes me a better person. So even if I am still not perfect now..I think I would date myself if Im a guy. -.-

no photo
Sat 12/29/12 06:58 AM

a few come to mind

jerry mercer who drummed for april wine
http://youtu.be/QQQaCzZmKnU

buddy rich
http://youtu.be/9esWG6A6g-k

neil peart (a shocker to be on this list, i know)
http://youtu.be/GHkucr1jJpQ

sheila e (for torgo)
http://youtu.be/x6LAyskAyNU

Yeaaaaaa Buddy Rich!

no photo
Fri 12/28/12 07:50 PM
Edited by katelin0210 on Fri 12/28/12 07:51 PM
I in general prefer men with lots of hair...
including chest hair and beard.
I also prefer men that are bigger and chubbier ( but not fat)
so i guess in conclusion I am attracted to bear-like men.

haha

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 10:09 PM
Mine is Sonny Payne.
If he's still alive I'd propose to him. Lol!
I love how relaxed Jazz drummers are.

His big solo with Count Basie Band...
The last 5 MINS is a must-see!
http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/sonnypayne62oldmanriver.html

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 05:28 PM
I maintain my weight and workout because I like to sweat. I read, play music and photograph not becoz I wanna appear more deep n attractive to men, it is part of who I am. I want to become better every single day becoz I love myself, and all the things I do for me make me feel good as a person. In the process I might become more attractive, but I didn't do all those becoz I thought men will fall for me, that was not my motivation. But I guess as long as you're becoming a better person (in ur regard), then whatever motivates you is fine.

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 11:30 AM
9 for two lovely ladies! :)

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 11:25 AM
Yes.

Have you ever wish your parents rich? Lol

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 10:56 AM
Peanut butter toasts!

no photo
Thu 12/27/12 09:19 AM