Community > Posts By > dragonebane

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:47 AM
Your Welcome Angel, I thought I would trybigsmile

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:28 AM
Morning All! Hope your weekends turn out to be grand!!drinker drinker drinker drinker yawn drinker drinker happy

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:23 AM
What ever happened to being a man! If you need to oil up to show of your body, I tend to wonder if the brain is turned on? No offense to anyone like that, its just I grew up being taught, its not what you look like, its what you do from the inside that makes you a man!

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:17 AM
roflmao!!! Thats some funny sh&$ at eight in the morning to be still drinking coffee and trying to wake up and see a message posted that reads like that! Sorry about the tack, I hope it was not rusted, but thanks for the laugh, it helped start my day!

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:06 AM
Fire is true, to each of us in tune.
It shows us where we have been, we we are now.
Fire is true, has a way of bringing truth.
It reflects our own souls, and brings us all home.

Your poem is better, I just thought to throw my words into a rhyme. drinker

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:00 AM
I too once thought I was not worth it, when my wife walked away to never look back, after nine months in the bottle and all my money spent, I came to realize it was her that was not worth it, she had given up on us, while I had stayed true, now which one of us had the promise of making it our Love true.

She is the one missing out not you, keep your head above water, there are plenty of girls out there looking for you.

dragonebane's photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:49 AM
Its sunny as the morning sun peeks its head above the horizon. To the west the sky is pink telling of rain and thunder to be had today. The dew on the grass is cold to the touch, no matter the fact that spring is well here, it seams to me that soon it will be to hot every day, and people will wish it was like today all year! EST(7:47am)Saturday

dragonebane's photo
Thu 04/24/08 10:33 AM
Fight on thru the dying of the light!