Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:51 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Wed 04/16/08 02:54 PM

Think about it girl he feels so guilty that this happen sure he sees it as his fault. When we fail at what we thought we could do best raise our kids. That is a tough pill to swallow. Plus with this happening now you could get full custody of the little one if he choses to go back to his new wife and live. Now he has a choice to make his kids or his new wife. It would be a hands down matter for me. For my kids have always come first. That is why no man lived with me for 16 years never wanted to put them in a postion that something like that would happen.

But regardless when you talk to him you are going to have to keep your cool believe me if it is his wife or kids that did this he is a beat man right now and the situation will need some understanding. But ............ I would fight tooth and nail before that baby goes back to that house.

"Think about it girl he feels so guilty that this happen sure he sees it as his fault."

Kristi, i have no doubt he's choking on that pill right now, like i said, i don't think he's at fault. however, im sure he's beating himself up more than i ever could.

"I would fight tooth and nail before that baby goes back to that house."

she's already back with him, at that house, and i dunno if his wife is with him, or her kids for that matter. he's not talkin to me, so i still know nothing

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:19 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Wed 04/16/08 02:21 PM

Well by what I have read it does not sound like the father is doing these things either the step-mother or one of her kids. I may be reading this wrong but why else would the father leave the house with the little girl. Hummm

Prayers being sent for your little girl and your family.flowerforyou

agreed txs, i don't feel that HE specifically has done anything wrong, i do think it's either his new wife, or one of her kids.

her bruises aren't vivid, like shades of purple, however, they're visible..the one on her lower back isn't as big as i first thought it would be, it's about the size of her fist, and directly in the center of her lower back.

my mind can't think of what could have hit her, or if someone did...as far as i know, it could very well have been a toy that was thrown at her, or something just falling on her.

however, why can't he update me himself? why can't he just say "hey, this is what's happened"

he refuses to talk to me

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:18 PM

I really diddnt have time to read all of this...but i tried to read most of it....but if it was me...i would definately be concerned...doesnt sound right....why cant you get custody of her?

according to the police station, and the sheriff's dept, on our divorce papers, where it says "on days as mutually agreed upon" can be taken 3 different ways, and all 3 are correct, depending on how ya read it.

therefore, it's a civil case, and i need to get a lawyer to get it hammered out in court.

so he's right, and im right, and any other interpretation of the custody papers is right.

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:40 PM
oh good lord...look how long i've been here..

try just making this your home page for a while, talk and actually GET TO KNOW folks around here, and maybe ..

JUST MAYBE

something will spark

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:35 PM

"call the E-hub again.. and if he fails to comply with your questions,,,"

right now he's sleeping at my older 2 kid's father's house, he apparently never went home last night with her, and hasn't slept much according to their dad

correction, he DID go to his house with our daughter last night, only got to my older 2 kids' father's this morning at 9:30

*UPDATE*

i've been on the phone with the police dept, and the sheriff's dept. both tell me they cannot give ANY information due to this being an 'ongoing investigation'

i've asked, if this happens again say... 3 nights from now, will i be notified?

they told me no, it's part of the investigation, SRS can notify me, but the police dept, nor the sheriff's dept will notify me

i have the county attny that is handling this case, i have his number, and the contact at SRS that is handling this case also

i'll be back later with more updates, im on the phone now

again, thank you to everyone that's posted, i normally don't ask, but prayers will be welcome

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:29 PM

I don't understand why you can't get info ... period. You have JOINT custody ... enough said.

Do you live in a small town where officials could be covering someone's @ss? Because none of this flies legally where I live. I have joint custody of my kids and that means I can go see them whenever I want to and if the ex makes it cumbersome for me, I have legal recourse to remedy the situation.

DEFINITELY....IT'S LAWYER TIME. And not a local-yocal guy/gal. Get someone from out of the immediate area who is knowledgable with the laws in your state, preferably someone who can spin heads and will tend to be pricey - but well worth it. Once the suits make an appearance, the police get a little "motivated" about covering their butts - ie coughing up the info. They know tort law can mean heads will roll and so they'll go out of their way to follow protocol and not give you the run-around about their rationale for withholding info and your right to know exactly what is up.

I say this because this pisses me off. I hate lawyers but they are a necessary evil in your case. (Find a state agency that can help you with financing or referral if necessary.)

And, for God's sake, don't sit and do nothing. Complacency is working against your child.

God Bless and best of luck. Let us know what develops.

"I don't understand why you can't get info ... period. You have JOINT custody ... enough said. "

according to the police station, the sheriff himself said, they cannot tell me anything, due to it being an official investigation. they've advised me to call SRS, and gave me the case worker's name, to find out what is going on with things.

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:07 AM
more phone calls, be back in a bit

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:58 AM

((( el )))) First off I just want to Hug ya,,, Ohhhhhhhh sweetie I am so sorry your baby is hurting,,

Second,,, Contact the school fill them in on what took place last night,,, Takes notes,, Dates ,,, Time,, who you spoke to,, and so on also contact the school nurse if your daughter is there,,, Have her look at her..

Third,,,, Contact your attorney fill him or her in on the events that took place,, again the note,, time, date,, and who

Forth,,, call the Police again and demand action to your questions,,, again,, notes ,,, sweetie,,,, important

Fifth,,, call the E-hub again.. and if he fails to comply with your questions,,,

Go back to Number 3 again,,,

Notes,,, dates,,, times,,, all so very important

Hugs sweetie,,,

Get the school involved they might have alittle more pull right now,,,,
:heart: :cry:

Love & Light

"Contact the school fill them in on what took place last night"

last night, once i found out that she was at the police station, i called her school teacher, the one that has been documenting everything daily, she met me at the police station, so the school is aware of everything already

"Contact your attorney fill him or her in on the events that took place,, again the note,, time, date,, and who "

been calling most of the morning, i just got back to the pc and saw all this..so thank you

i will call the police station again, and ask more questions, it will be documented that im buggin the hell outta them, i have phone records

"call the E-hub again.. and if he fails to comply with your questions,,,"

right now he's sleeping at my older 2 kid's father's house, he apparently never went home last night with her, and hasn't slept much according to their dad

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:51 AM

There's a lot more to this story not being told. Like why don't you have her? The mother usually gets the kid. The options that you have depend on the reason you don't have your daughter. I know you said you don't have a job, but you don't get your kid taken away just because you don't have a job. There are lots of options and help for single mothers. I'm not attacking you or anything; I'm just saying there's more to the story. We need all the information to give correct advice.

"Like why don't you have her?"

first off, this reason is not important, however, i don't have her cuz he filed the day before i did, therefore, i got served the day before he did.

his mother tried to prove ME unfit, turned ME in for abuse, all allegations were UNfounded THEN.

"The mother usually gets the kid."

now, 2ndly, we have shared/join custody, there IS no child support, and i get her for 1/2 the time..

in or divorce papers, it specifically states,
"7:30-7:30 on days, as mutually agreed upon"

i get her daily, the problem is, once he got re-married, that line in our divorce papers was taken 'out of context', he's reading it as it saying IF we agree that i can have her, then i can..and that's not the way it was meant at all

however, if it's taken that way, then if he doens't like what's going on in my life (in this case that i don't have a job), then he has a say in whether or not i see her, which again, isn't the way it was meant at all.

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:44 AM

Call CPS, then call your attorney. If it's in any way possible, file for full custody asap. Whatever is going on there is causing physical pain to your daughter and she needs to be removed. It's obvious she needs protection and if her dad isn't inflicting the harm, he's not protecting her from it either. Good luck to you flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

i just found out, that he never took her home last night, he went to my older 2 children's father's house. he's there right now, she didn't go to school today again.

i don't think he was aware of it happening, or maybe he walked in on it..im not sure as no one has told me anything.

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:24 AM

I would be on the phone with child services and/or a lawyer. Poor little girl. My little girl is 4 also and I couldn't bear to see her hurt. I am sorry for what you are going through. Hope you find some answers soon.

thank you jtip, you and i have talked about our daughters, i apreciate your consern, and your being genuine.

(this isn't meant to imply any other poster isn't genuine, just want to say it)

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:22 AM

Call your lawyer, call your local child protection services. See if you can get a temporary order for full custody with supervised visits for Dad, or no visits for Dad.

i knew this would come up..

my friend was there at the police station with me. she told me that when i was led to the room where my daughter was, he was led outside, she saw him and heard him and the officers out there with him.

they were telling him to come back, he want to the curb to sit, he had sat down, and told the officers to just let him be for a bit, and they did.

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:21 AM

I can't believe you don't have the right to know what is going on. That cannot be legal especially if what happened happened to her in the home she resides in. Call your lawyer right away.

the problem is, i don't know where it happened, no one is telling me ANYTHING

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:20 AM

I would contact child services myself and make sure they are following up on this ASAP. Did you get an explaination from your X as to what happened to your daughter??

the man hasn't said anything to me other than "it's none of your buisness" and then hung up on me

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:07 AM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Wed 04/16/08 08:13 AM
Last night, around 9:30pm, a friend of mine invited me to go for a drink at the local bar in town. On our way there, i saw my ex- husband's 2 vehicles parked at the police station. i called him, left a message on his phone asking about our daughter, if she was ok.

X hubs called back within minutes, i asked him if everything was ok with our daughter, cuz i saw his 2 vehicles at the police station, and saw his wife's daughter go inside with her baby, along with his wife's son. The man told me it was none of my buisness, and hung up on me. (if the vehicles were there, having something to do with his new wife, or her children, i agree, it IS none of my buisness, and im ok with that)

my main concern at this point, is the welfar of my daughter, last week there was a bruise on her cheek, she 'claimed' was a dog bite. i was unaware of a dog at her house. she said it was Joe's dog, (my X hub's wife's son) however, it didn't apear to be a dog bite, no teeth marks, and the pressure point appeared to be in the center of the bruise, not the outside edges. the school documented it, thinking it wasn't a dog bite either, they have told me they suspect abuse.

i didn't get any yes or no answer from him tho, so i phoned the police station myself, asking if my daughter was there. i gave the dispatcher (Connie) her description, (my daughter is 4 yrs old) and Connie said that she hadn't seen her, if she did, she'd have an officer return my phone call.

so, on to the local bar to have our drink. while there, i was getting a nervous feeling, one i couldn't shake. i kept an eye on the door, outside on the road, for the X hub's 2 vehicles. after an hour, i still hadn't seen them go by.

I called the police station yet again, and asked if my daughter was there. Connie told me yes, and asked me to hold on, she'd let me talk to an officer.

the officer (Todd) got on the phone, and told me that there wasn't a need to be alarmed, however, an official investigation will be started. he said that the story was, that my daughter had been 'spanked' and that there was bruising that was unaccounted for. they did take pictures and SRS (child services) will be called.

i asked if i could go there, to see her, to hold her, and make sure physically that she was ok, to know in my heart that she was ok. the officer said yes, and asked if there was a custody dispute.

My X hubs has been refusing to let me see her, due to my not being employed right now. This is not a condition in our custody/visitation orders. he's in the wrong by not allowing me to see her, and he knows this, therefore, i told the officer about his.

the officer told me not go come to the police station yet. he said he wanted to talk to my X hubs, and then he'd call me back

i stayed put and waited, and drank a soda incase i had to drive.

the officer called back, said i could see her, but had to remain calm, no arguing with the X hubs. i told him i didn't care to see the X hubs, i just wanted to hold my daughter, and he said that was fine, tho he'd have to be in the room with me, i told the officer i had no problem with that.

i went to the police station, walked into the room, and there was my daughter. seemed at first glance unharmed, perfectly fine. i hugged her, she told me she'd missed me, and then sat her on my lap and we 'chatted' as much as a 4 yr old could 'chat'.

her hair was in her eyes, so i moved it away with my hands, and that's when i noticed, she has a bruise by her right eye brow, pointing towards her forehead, a bruise above her left eye, closer to her hairline. both were a bit swollen. so i kissed 'em both, and told her i loved her. she showed me all her owies then. 2 small ones on her left arm, looked like rug burns (i wasn't conserned about them) but kissed them anyways.

i noticed she had to spots on her chin, so i asked her what was on her chin, after looking closer, i noticed they were scabs. she claimed they were both food on her chin from dinner, and started to pick at them. i told her it wasn't food, and then she told me that she fell outside in the drive, and bumped her chin on the gravel that was out there. (this story is reasonable, she's kinda clutsy at 4) she continued to pick at them, i told her to stop, cuz they'll bleed and then yukky blood will get all over her pretty jammies. and then i kissed them too.

we sat there, talking, she sang some of her songs from school to me, Baby Baloogah, and the song her father made up for her, then the song i made up for her. she smiled, hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek and told me she loved me.

i asked her if she'd been working on her winking, she told me yes, and showed me, it was cute, we laughed. then i told her, why not show the officer how she winks, she played shy, and then winked at him too.

i asked her if she was sleepy, of course she'd told me no, and i explained that it was way past bed time, i took my watch off, showed it to her, and asked her what it said. she replied that is said one, two, zero, one...12:01am

i explained to her that bedtime was 4 hrs ago, and that she should be really really tired by now. so i just held her and rocked her.

a few minutes went by, and she hopped off my lap. i asked her where my luvins were, and she hugged me. i had my arms around her little waist, and hugged her back. that's when she said "ouch mommy" i asked her what i did, i was only hugging her. she took her jacket off, and showed me her lower back, it was red (i had already been at the police station for an hr, and her back was still red, it will turn into a bruise, and it will be big).

i told her i was sorry for hurting her, and i hugged her again, only this time with my hands higher on her back towards her shoulders. i looked at the officer, and he nodded and said yes, pictures were taken.

i noticed then that my daughter was wearing a pullup. i asked her why she was in one (i haven't put a pullup on her in over a yr, even at night) she looked down, and told me that she had wet the bed. i asked her why, she said she didn't know, so i asked if she was just too tired to get up to go potty, she said yes.

after 'chatting' and laughing with my daughter, another officer came in and said it was time to go. so i told my daughter, when you see daddy, tell him it's way past bed time and give him a hug. she said ok. i helped her put her coat on, and she had to zip it herself.

i also told her, that if she goes straight to sleep, she MIGHT be able to wake up in time for school in the morning, but if she didn't make it to school, then it would be ok, cuz she was up so late. i told her that her 'school family' missed her also (she hasn't been in school this week yet)

i told her if she DID go to school in the morning, that i'd see her at the school, for a few minutes before dad picked her up. she said ok, and kissed me good night.

an officer led her out of the room, and i asked him what the story was, he told me that he couldn't tell me, due to it being an 'ongoing investigation' i told him that im her mother, i have joint custody, and can prove it with my divorce papers that were in my car. he said that didn't matter. i told him i have a need to place blame, and i don't want to. i just need to know that she's ok.

i asked him if she could come home with me, he told me that it would be best for her psychologically if she'd go home with her dad, and keep as much 'normalcy' as possible. i said i understood that, but asked, what happens if she's in danger out there at his house?

that's when he said that they had to do a 'home' something something...a technical term.. basically that they had to follow the X hubs to his place, check it out, and make sure she was ok being there.

i gave them the number where i could be reached (im house siting right now for a friend) and then left.

now, my question, other than getting my lawyer informed, and subpoena-ing the police report...what is my next move? what can i legally do, cuz sitting and waiting, knowing he's not informing me of anything, is killing me.

i apreciate everyone that took the time to read all this
i know it was long.

any advice is apreciated...please, no joking about this brokenheart

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:43 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Tue 04/15/08 06:44 PM
i had that, magic stuff too

then he went home, and tho while he was here, our individual issues seemed minor, it was when he got home that they became a hassel to deal with

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:14 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Tue 04/15/08 12:15 PM
yo mama's sooo nasty, her ob/gyn is the orkin man!

yo mama's soooo fat, yo daddy proposed to her with an onion ring!

yo mama's soo fat, she buys her bras at Auto Zone!

yo mama's soo ugly, she had to sneak up on a fountain to get a drink!

yo mama's soooo ugly, she hadda tie a steak around her neck to have the dog play with her!

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:10 PM
my 4 yr old loves that song..lol

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:09 PM
my requirements are still intact

i won't settle

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:02 PM

guys that haven't "cut the cord" from their mamaslaugh

add this to my list too...lol

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25