Community > Posts By > retired66

retired66's photo
Sun 03/11/12 01:22 PM
have you noticed mingle is only showing on free version, people who have not been on for some time? this is a big scanm to me.

retired66's photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:14 PM
aint the school's problem. get the kids off the games and their butt. make them ready to face the world. teach them to accept responsibility for their actions. in other words, kick them out of the nest like a mother bird andf let them get in touch with reality. most kids today are not.

retired66's photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:04 PM
the way i see it,she is lucky. i havn't seen my daughter in 25 years, she has been alienated by a mother that is a leach. never done anything for anybody in her entire life.

retired66's photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:00 PM
live with it. aint going to hurt your daughter as you two fighting over her.

retired66's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:48 AM
you have a long wait. mothers,just by babbling and manipulation alienate kids. been waiting to see mine for 20 years now

retired66's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:19 PM
just another republican that is out of touch with reality

retired66's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:00 AM
he is in a better place. just remember that. no more troubles, no more sorrow , no more suffering. no he can look down on you and remember all the happy times and watch over you.

retired66's photo
Fri 08/07/09 09:58 AM
Duh, how do you think eve got pregnant?

retired66's photo
Fri 08/07/09 09:56 AM
divorced 2nd. wife. remaried the same day the divorce. guess it irritated her. tuff. never got off her butt bor 23 years. buried the 2nd. and 3rd. bothe died from cancer. found 2 women who were worth having both had cancer.
i could say they wouldn't eat the mushrooms but that would be a lie. loved both because they were team players. the first was a bench sitter. never got off her *** long enough to wash the dishes

retired66's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:19 PM

A NORVEGIAN LOVE STORY of OLE and LENA

Ole & Lena lived by a lake in Nordern Minnesota . It vas springtime, and da lakes vas yust beginning to thaw.

Ole asked Lena if she vould valk across da frozen lake to da yeneral store to get him some smokes. She asked him for some money, but he told her, 'Nah, yust put it on our tab'.

So she valked across, got da smokes at da yeneral store, den valked back home across da lake. Ven she got home and gave Ole his smokes, she asked him, 'Ole, you alvays tell me not to run up da tab at da store. Why didn't you yust give me some money?'.

Ole replied, 'Vell, I didn't vant to send you out dere vit any money ven I vasn't sure how tick the ice vas.'

One Sunday morning, the Lutheran pastor noticed Ole standing in the foyer of the church staring up at a large plaque. It was covered with names and small American flags mounted on either side of it. The old Norwegian had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up, stood beside Ole, and said quietly, 'Good morning Ole.'

'Good morning Pastor,' he replied, still focused on the plaque. 'Pastor, vat is dis?' The pastor said, 'Well, it's a memorial to all the men and women who died in the service. Soberly, they just stood together, staring at the large plaque.

Finally, Ole's voice, barely audible and trembling with fear
asked, 'Vich service, da 8:30 or da 10:45?

retired66's photo
Wed 04/08/09 10:24 PM
Texas is a great state and it is wonderful that they have so much of nothing to put in it.

retired66's photo
Wed 04/08/09 10:21 PM
i heard that joke when i was in 3rd grade. i am 67 now and can not believe some people are that slow.

retired66's photo
Wed 04/08/09 10:12 PM
still don't get it.

retired66's photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:57 AM
using looks as a part of your requirement before contacting is a form of sick thinking. an attractive individual does not gurantee you anything except looks. forget looks and payattention to personality. you will get alot more out of a heavy guy that treats you like3 a queen than you will out of looker that beats you all of the time

retired66's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:26 PM
my gmail will not open your site to confirm my email of retired guy@gmail.com

retired66's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:22 PM
how can the young people today learn respect? parents were not allowed to teach them that or fear. now they have neither.