Community > Posts By > Adam745

Adam745's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:42 AM
Could be serious post pardom depression. Could be that she knows she's not cut out for parenthood since she had 3 previous abortions. Either way the child shouldn't suffer because of her. I would recomend that if she really doesn't want it then she needs give the child to family or friends if there's anyone willing to love the child before she decides to correct her mistake or she ruins the child's life. Adoption is also a possibility. The child will know it isn't wanted if it stays with her and that will cause great damage. Children are a blessing but some people just aren't ready for that. My ex-wife wasn't. She ended up leaving us when the baby was 14 months old. She did what she felt she had to and did it in a way that minimized damage so I don't begrudge her that. There's nothing wrong with someone admitting they can't handle the situation and taking steps to protect those who can be hurt by it. In fact it shows an incredible amount of maturity if done correctly. Also she may need some education on birth control.