Community > Posts By > zaheenkb

zaheenkb's photo
Mon 04/28/14 04:07 AM
Anyone (guys or girls) from Dubai/Sharjah open for a drink in the coming weekends?

I'm really craving a tall, cold glass of beer. drinker

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 04/26/14 02:48 AM
Please don't make me a dolphin slave. I won't spread your secrets outside Mingle. Promise! :tongue:

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 04/26/14 02:45 AM
LadyLiz seems like someone who you wouldn't get bored with. :D

zaheenkb's photo
Fri 04/25/14 02:22 PM
Reading Dance with the Dragons by George RR Martin. And reading it as slowly as possible so that I have to wait lesser time for the next issue to be released. Sigh. :/

zaheenkb's photo
Fri 04/25/14 02:05 PM
Erikakc looks cute and sincere on the outside. On the inside is probably an undercover dolphin here to unravel the mating rituals of human beings. noway

zaheenkb's photo
Fri 04/25/14 09:32 AM
Oh no. He can't kill her off. I can't even imagine that. :(

I need Bran and Arya and Jon to live till the end. Sansa I can sacrifice. Bran becomes so strong... :)

zaheenkb's photo
Mon 04/21/14 11:03 PM
Kiss... his *** and give business card hoping that he'll invest his retirement money in my business idea. :D

zaheenkb's photo
Mon 04/21/14 07:11 PM
Well I'm still reading the last book released till now, so I can't say how it ended for her. Lol. However, she does become much stronger. The stort gradually moves farther north and east from Westeros. And there are 2 more books yet to come!

zaheenkb's photo
Sun 04/20/14 07:45 PM
Oh my! That was stupid of me. Lol. It really gets much better with the new characters now. I really loved how Arya stabbed everyone at the inn with such cool serenity. :)

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 04/19/14 05:36 AM
I know. Aria is the most tragic. Actually I chose Jon Snow when I was reading A Clash of Kings. However, I'd also like to play Samwell or Maester Aemon. It's sad that he died without looking at Dany though. :(

zaheenkb's photo
Sun 04/06/14 10:08 AM
Hahahahah. You just proved Karma.

zaheenkb's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:52 AM
If you guys had a chance to play a character, who'd you choose? I would take Jon Snow any day.

zaheenkb's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:52 AM
So I got to reading A Song of Ice and Fire only a few weeks ago but thankfully caught up with it. After Rob Stark, I was heartbroken. Martin is a cruel god who loves to play with his readers. Currently, Davos Seaworth is my favourite man.

zaheenkb's photo
Sun 03/23/14 09:44 AM
An interesting game this is! :D
Here's mine:

Remember

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 03/22/14 01:33 PM
Heard this in the morning:

Why did the aspiring doctor fail his exam?

For good handwriting. ;D

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 03/22/14 01:30 PM
Ok, not really but that was a catchy one, wasn't it? So here's my theory: If you can crack up well at a lame joke, it is a natural sign to your open mindedness and hidden intelligence. *wink wink*
And who in their right minds wouldn't want a Sexy Sherlock like that in their lives? So get delivering your best punchlines fellow blokes and ladies. And connect with the ones that you find the most hilarious. :D

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 03/22/14 01:03 PM
Thanks a ton! You're godsent! :D

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 03/22/14 12:29 PM
Does it? Sigh. Either I'm going blind or haven't browsed properly. Soufie, can you be so kind as to give me a link to it please? :)

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 03/22/14 10:55 AM
Hey Charles!
In the regional category, I only see a forum for India. Can I create one for UAE or other place for that matter? Can I do it if I subscribe for a premium membership.
Have a nice day. :)

zaheenkb's photo
Sat 03/22/14 02:43 AM
Lol. I don't really know what Heavy Set means. I am a little plump so I thought that would be apt. Thanks Andro. I can say the same and better about your profile too. All the best! :D

Previous 1