Community > Posts By > Dalo33

no photo
Sun 11/25/12 03:37 PM
Well, actually I did think of that. In this case I need to keep a certain amount of discretion because of judgements of those around me. Also my openness and honesty only needs toreally be extended to the one iwould share my life with and not the world.
I do however understand and respect your point. Baby steps, right? Maybe in time.

no photo
Sun 11/25/12 07:38 AM
Thank you for replying. I'm glad you decided tonstick tonyour convictions. Being true to yourself isnthe only way to be. That way when you do find that special someone, you get the strongest of foundations. Please feel free to write back anytime.

no photo
Sun 11/25/12 07:33 AM

I understand ur search. I've decided to go back to my search for a good christian man who that wouldn't mind going to churchh with me, one that wouldn't mind waiting till o we got married to have sex with me. Been out in this world without a husband for 7 years, widowed. Took me 3 years to date again and in the 4 years all I've found is men that want to use me for sex even lie to me about there life in hopes of it. I've just came to the conclusion I can't find what I want in the world for a man so best to go back to the church and if I don't find a man in church I'll just follow Gods plan for me, so be itflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/23/12 11:06 PM
Alive, just not close to you. Hope you find someone.

no photo
Wed 11/21/12 09:28 PM
I have thought about this a lot and Ive come to realize that in order to be happy and true to myself I have to honest from the start.
I have been bi since my 20's but haven't really been active since then. Just an appreciation for broad human se uality. I don't feel an intense drive for it, I just know its a part of me. Throughout my life, I've loved to be in love with women and intend on finding that again. However, I must find that special woman who will accept me for who I am.
I realize its a long shot, I don't need anyone to tell me that but to go forward while keeping something inside that has always been there would be incredibly disrespectful. That's not an option.
I have met many men who were bi or bi curious that kept it from their wives or girlfriends. Sometimes just hiding their feelings but sometimes hiding their activities as well. They were pained trapped people causing intense pain to someone they love. I cant and wont do that...ever!
Just deciding to stick to my convictions has made me happier then I have been in a while.
I will not judge or tell others how to live their lives only how I've decided to approach mine. The woman I find to spend the rest of my life with deserves nothing less then my total honesty. I will be patient and hold on for what I want and deserve so that I can give all of what I am.

I am what you see.

no photo
Wed 11/21/12 08:31 PM
Looking for friends both male and female.:smile: