Community > Posts By > Michael1309

Michael1309's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:53 AM
Iv suffered with depression basicly my whole life, its a very horrible thing, all iv found out is that it is spiritual battle no medication or what not can ever cure the problem, we must look after our souls, God bless everyone here who is suffering from depression, cling to God your friends and family and those who will be there for you!!!

Michael1309's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:45 AM
Boxing is the best workout for anyone :) gets you toned and improves your heart health!!

im a newly qualified personal trainer so if anyone needs any tips or advice, just ask!!!

Michael1309's photo
Tue 01/15/13 09:57 AM
Get it right son those child abusers are CATHOLICS not christian, if u actually do your own research you will find out they are pagans!! i forgive your ignorant comments because you are clearly decieved, but it says in black and white in the word of God so yes God did say that!! the facts are you cannot save your own soul and you are not God, remember you will have to give account of your mocking when you leave this world!!

Michael1309's photo
Tue 01/15/13 04:59 AM
Of course i worry about my own sins everyday!! but i care about others thats what Gods gives you, love for everyone even your enemies to wanna save them!!

Well God gave us free will so they can get married but they will have to deal with the consequences, just like in biblical times!! Sin is Sin. we must know our enemy!! God Bless

Michael1309's photo
Wed 01/09/13 10:29 AM
the word of God says that same sex relations are wrong and sinful therefore bringing more and more sin into your life!! so this church is clearly going against God therefore they are liars and are decieving the people, its not about being open minded these catholic churches are double minded.