Community > Posts By > jayzpc

jayzpc's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:16 PM
+1 here born and raised

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:35 PM
I should of phrased that differently for the other half part but you get what I mean. If you play with an ego friend thats ok too. I just hope he/she dont win lol.

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:22 PM
Another touchy subject for people is does your other half play video games?

The way I see it there is couple time and there is our time.

Im not sure video games are much accepted since some of these games including WOW (World of oh I cant say that here) have human interaction. Would you be jelous? Im sure some are really weird stuff going when I think of it.

Do you play wii games together? Could be fun you know. Wii twister is coming out ;)

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:12 PM
@soufiehere

Hats off to you alot of people as you can see disagree. I never thought of all those costs it could bring .. wouldn't do it with my cell carrier.

So far these are the result ....

anyone else have good or bad experiences?

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 04:25 PM

I have seen it work....

I have seen it fail....

It has worked for me....

it has failed for mr....

oy vey....who knows!:heart:

Haha it has failed for mr....

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 04:19 PM
Im not actually in any relationship besides chatting just starting up some chat. Many men and women use sites like this for improper use so we all have to watch out.

I suppose in some rare cases it may work if the 2 people join up at some point but how much time would one wait?

We are only human and need some kind of interaction so the faithful part comes in.

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 11:01 AM
@sweetestgirl11

Yes before making any comitement I agree to meet them. They may have to spend some money if they are serious.

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:59 AM
@TxsGal3333

Yes one can meet someone and all of a sudden "ohhh I need money for whatever bull reason they come up with"

Like Pink Floyd says Run like Hell lol

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:57 AM
A classic case of cheating once again. Sorry to hear

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:22 AM
This can be very hard as you dont really know the person at the other end. How many remain faithful or how can we be sure its not someone who just wants a greencard.

What do you think?

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:07 AM
@ Treyo

This is your profile:

"Interests: musiccc

I'm a tattoo artist and a medicinal marijuana enthusiast

Profession: tattoo artist, chef "

Can you write a bit more besides smoking weed and doing ink.

Just my 2 cents

jayzpc's photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:54 AM
There are 2 views on this.

The person writting is challenged when it comes to imagination when writting which they are unable to make a full sentence.

Second of all it could be right to the point "looking for fun"... aka don't get in the car with them lol.

jayzpc's photo
Sat 12/15/12 07:17 PM
Hello everyone,

How is everybody doing. Im looking to make new friends and have been using sites just recently. I have met some very nice people but not that special someone. It will come and im not in a rush just enjoying the time.

:)

2 Next