Community > Posts By > socalman48

socalman48's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:22 PM
Deb just be yourself and say what your are looking for, if they bolt then they are not looking for the same thing you are and you stated it perfectly.........making friends and when the right one comes along then you will both know but until then just have fun and stay away from the guys that assume more than there is............laugh they'll get over it

socalman48's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:22 PM
Deb just be yourself and say what your are looking for, if they bolt then they are not looking for the same thing you are and you stated it perfectly.........making friends and when the right one comes along then you will both know but until then just have fun and stay away from the guys that assume more than there is............laugh they'll get over it

socalman48's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:16 PM
well it looks as though I can not thank everyone individually which is what I intended on doing so just know all previous posters and all future ones as well, your notes are most appreciated and I thank you all

socalman48's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:14 PM
thanks chick

socalman48's photo
thanks rose

socalman48's photo
hey thanks missy

socalman48's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:55 PM
wow, thanks to all for the nice advice, I knew there were some great people on here, thanks

socalman48's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:47 PM
laugh Hi everyone, recently joined the sight and haven't really had much time to check it out......actually I just read some of or most of the post from newbies (I think thats what were being refered to) I guess I can live with that. Looks like lots of different personalities here from grumpy to kind to graceful and humble to real want to be bad apples.......well I prefer the nice, graceful, humble and kind people and look forward to meeting you all and with luck find someone special, best of luck to you old timers LOL and why not show us newbies around abit...........I think I'm a nice guy, but you will have to be the judge of that.