Community > Posts By > ace_queen

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:49 PM
I just posted another.... Come check it out....

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:47 PM

why do you want to kiss in front of someone's friends? Some things should be done in private.

It's not that it should be done but he should be willing to.. It's not like I'm asking him to have sex in public...

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:45 PM

High Expectations...Guys arent wired like that no matter what you expect or fall for a liar...I think gay guys fit your description though. Don't hate me; just tellin it!drinker

I guess only gay guys can decorate or are well groomed too....

Hahah... happy

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:45 PM

it's not a matter of being gay or hardwired like that. but rather knowing how to treat a person you truly care for then it comes naturally

Good answer

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:40 PM

You sure do ask for a lot.

Thats not asking for alotnoway
Yeah right,if a man asked for all of that you would say sorry I have a headache.laugh laugh

U think so, huh? laugh

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:39 PM

Will you settle for beer?

Imported only baby... I'm a classy broad. laugh

Well, I'm all the way that Budlight....

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:39 PM

We don't disagree...I'm just lightening the mood is all...you should always know what you want and not settle!flowerforyou

Thank you very much!:tongue:

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:38 PM

laugh laugh laugh .....maybe this is one of those pick three like at the chinese food place...she just forgot to post that part of the game...laugh laugh laugh

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

Maybe I should have

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:37 PM

Thats not asking for alotnoway

Thanks for agreeing

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:36 PM

Will you settle for beer?

laugh depends on what kind u drink..

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:35 PM
Apparently, you people that disagree dont know what you want out a relationship... I just laid mine out there... So sorry if you disagree.... How do you know what type of person you want if there's no kind of expectation?

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:33 PM

lol..doesn't leave time to earn a living!

There's always time for that

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:33 PM

everybody has high expectations, but most of them should be flexible.

And I think all of mine are...

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:32 PM

Haha... Is that wrong?

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:31 PM

HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MOST GIRLS WANT FROM GUYS BUT HARDLY GET.....

LEAVE ME CUTE TEXT MESSAGES.

KISS ME IN FR0NT 0F Y0UR FRIENDS.

TRUST ME 0VER EVERY0NE ELSE.

TELL ME I L00K BEAUTIFUL.

L00K ME IN THE EYE WHEN Y0U TALK T0 ME.

TELL ME STUPID J0KES T0 MAKE ME LAUGH.

LET ME MESS WITH Y0UR HAIR.

MESS WITH MY HAIR.

JUST WALK AR0UND WITH ME.

INCLUDE ME IN ALL THINGS Y0U D0.

WHEN I CRY D0 WHATEVER IT TAKES T0 MAKE ME SMILE

F0RGIVE ME F0R MY MISTAKES.

L00K AT ME LIKE I'M THE 0NLY GIRL Y0U SEE.

TICKLE ME EVEN WHEN I SAY ST0P.

H0LD MY HAND EVEN WHEN Y0U ARE AROUND Y0UR FRIENDS.

WHEN I START SWEARING AT Y0U TELL ME Y0U L0VE ME.

LET ME FALL ASLEEP IN Y0UR ARMS.

GET ME MAD, THEN KISS ME.

TEASE ME & LET ME TEASE Y0U BACK.

STAY UP WITH ME ALL NIGHT WHEN I'M SICK.

WATCH MY FAV0RITE M0VIE.

KISS MY F0REHEAD.

GIVE ME THE W0RLD.

WRITE ME LETTERS.

LET ME WEAR Y0UR CL0THES.

WHEN I'M SAD, HANG 0UT WITH ME.

LET ME KN0W I'M IMP0RTANT.

LET ME TAKE ALL THE PH0T0S 0F Y0U I WANT.

KISS ME IN THE RAIN.

CALL ME EVERY NIGHT.

AND WHEN Y0U FALL IN L0VE WITH ME, TELL ME.

AND WHEN Y0U D0 TELL ME, L0VE ME LIKE Y0U NEVER L0VED BEF0RE.........

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:29 PM

You might want to start asking for a psychyiatrist's clearance before you start dating any new ones...:wink:

Meaning?

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:29 PM
:smile: Was close to giving up... But I figured I'd give it another try...

ace_queen's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:23 PM
Ok, so I am really confused in a way because although I know that I am a great girl (okay, when i wanna be), why is it that I always meet jerks, or people with serious problems? Why do these guys have to be completely insane? What happened to just being a little crazy, or quirky? Or how about meeting a guy that you just dont click with? That seems so rare today, because somehow it seems that most guys act like they just escaped from Looney Park Mental Hospital. I mean its not only me. Im sure that there are other females out there that feel the same way. Its not that I think all guys suck or that I am a man hater.I know that there are some really great guys out there. My frustration is how come everyone else can find their Romeo, but I cant? This to me just doesnt make sense. In reviewing all of my options, I sometimes wonder if its me. Is there something about me that is attracting partners that are not worthy? I hope not, because if that is the case, I have some serious soul searching to do to figure out why this is and what I can do to stop it. I begin to feel like there is something wrong with me when every time I turn around I meet a guy that initially seems great but eventually shows me that he is nuts, or does something that completely turns me off to them. Am I searching for things to give me an excuse to get rid of these guys, or do these guys really have problems? I think maybe its a little of both. I know for a fact that there are a lot of total whack jobs out there but I also will admit that , because of my track record of meeting psychos, when I do meet a good guy, I automatically wait to see what is wrong with him. I know he has to have a flaw and its only a matter of time before I discover what it is. And I dont imagine a minor flaw, its always something major, that will make me want to stop dealing with them completely. So when something does come up I am immediately ready to cut things off, because of course you have proved me right again, just like all the other guys. Im not sure what causes me to be this way; I think that its a defense mechanism that I have created for myself. I know how I get in a relationship. I am so ready to give you all of me, that I am scared. I dont want to give all of myself to someone that would not do the same for me. I dont want bad experiences to change me into a person that wouldnt put their all into making a relationship work. Because of this, I dont really want to let anyone in unless I feel that you are completely worthy, but how will I know that if I dont take the time to get to know you? Then the reverse side of things suck because when I do give a guy a chance he proves to be completely nuts and not worth my time. WTF! What is a girl to do?! Its like I just cant win either way. So is there something wrong with me for feeling the way I feel, or can it be expected that along my road to meeting Mr. Right I will have to meet lots of Mr. Completely Wrongs and Mr. Completely Psychos?

ace_queen's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:43 PM
Well, I'm new on this online dating thing. So I really don't a have a clue what to say.. Just really want to meet a certain someone!