Fri 05/02/08 06:20 PM
drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile drinker devil devil

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:19 PM

Only if Im the entree.love blushing

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:22 PM
From what I gathered from my ex.....just to see if he could. I know I know what a dumb a@# lol

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:21 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 04:43 AM
smooched :wink:

no photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:09 PM
If it has to do with someone who hurt a child......go for it!!!

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 04:53 PM
:tongue: KISS!!!

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:53 PM
If that was the case I would have died a long time ago!!! lollaugh

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:51 PM
I think your totally in the right. Teachers are here to teach not to confuse our kids. They need to be reminded that they are not infront of a room full of adults, but infront of young innocent minds. And to make matters worse...what if one of those kids in that class have a parent over there fighting for us? I bet she made that baby feel real good!!! What a hag!!! I have a brother over there.

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:39 PM
It's easier to turn the other cheek than to see it for what it really is.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:12 PM
Let me tell you it takes all you have not to want to, but in the long run you have to ask yourself......is it really worth wasting more time on someone who doesn't deserve you putting forth the effort to make him feel what you are feeling right now? My husband cheated on me 7 out of the 8 years we were married and believe me I of all people know how you feel. I had to ask myself......could I live with doing that to someone even though at the time it would have made me feel so much better? There are so many more good things in the world for everyone and a little pain just makes you that much stronger.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:43 PM
The only thing I can say to that is..........if you can find a woman to do all of that.....let me know who she is.......that's one hell of a woman. lol