Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 03:28 PM

There has been yelling and screaming in here? Huh. I must have missed that. laugh
Again..please listen to what I am saying.Not in here..in my life!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 03:27 PM

rofl rofl rofl
Fifer...say something in Scottish..so i can have a laugh!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 03:24 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Wed 06/10/09 03:25 PM
Ok..two hot dogs down and a soda(Belch)

Now to answer your question Singmesweet..since you appear to be very passionate about it!

I have had people in my life shout and scream that I was a "moron" and a"stupid crunchy hippy" for saying the things I have said here.

I have lost friends who thought..I was a little too weird to hang in the in crowd.

So..I have seen there anger and also admit..I myself have been that angry too.So I am just like them!And they in turn are just like me in that reference!

When a person yells and screams at another's belief..i think it is safe to call that anger.

Thank you for shopping at Sal's and please come again!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 03:01 PM
:heart: I Love You:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:59 PM
Allright..it is dinner time in New York...and time to eat!

See ya all later!

Peace!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:50 PM

eatin kilbasa, and singin all we need is love lol
You sure do have a way!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:48 PM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:45 PM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:41 PM
:heart: Love is your favorite pet:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:39 PM

I love my parakeet..he sings and dances!:heart:

ahhhh cute!

My sister has a house fulla parrots, (overkill) allthough neat, but parakeets beg for lovin. I once had a parakeet named noodle, he flew into a big pot of chicken noodle soup.

My Buddy was beavis, my cacatoo.
I fret the day I lose my parakeet.I have grown so close to him...and you are right...he seeks my attention constantly.I sing to him with my guitar...and he stands on my shoulder and rocks out.
BTW...thank you for stopping by beautiful friend!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:36 PM

i've got a t-shirt that says 'i see gay people' laugh
I've got a t-shirt with arm pit stains on them!sick

mmmmmmmmm sexy drool
you are a sick...sick..man!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:32 PM

i've got a t-shirt that says 'i see gay people' laugh
I've got a t-shirt with arm pit stains on them!sick

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:30 PM

As I sit at my computer..I am reflecting on the conversations held in this thread.I set out to claim my own truth and in doing so..be open to others truths as well.I wanted to hear the thoughts of different people and see how a common bond could be met.
I have seen the cynic...who chimes in when a nerve is hit!

I have seen the humorous...who is always ready with a laugh and healing joke!

I have seen the mother....who can connect with nurturing a thought she may not believe in...but can open her heart to try and understand.

I have seen friends...who believe this or not...stick by me in my beliefs..only cause they know the real me.

I have seen the angry....who want no part of this thought!

I have seen the believers....who walk this lonely path and stay true to there ideas..knowing exactly what is going on in this thread!

I have seen the people who don't know how they feel....and come here and visit and make me smile...offering a possible ear!

I am truly comming to a realization...I am all these people..with all these same thoughts.I have been them all...and will continue to feel all these different feelings at one time or another.

I've been confused...angry...unsure...open to suggestion...a friend...a cynic...a believer!

What can i say...I am made of the same emotions..and therefore..the same substance that contains us all.

:heart: ONE LOVE PEOPLE.......I SEE YOU!:heart:

shocked I've seen dead people. scared
Me too..I live in New York!!!:wink:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:29 PM
I love my parakeet..he sings and dances!:heart:

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:27 PM
I totally took Patti comments as a compliment.I am just terrible at taking compliments.I'm in therapy though!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:25 PM

do i smell man scent in ere? drool
It's Rara!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:24 PM
"Jeepers"
(Thelma from Scooby Doo)

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:22 PM

Great thread Holly..and an even funnier answer Patti!

HEY :cry: I was being sincere:cry:
i don't look anything like him...but it's always hard to say who we look like.But hey..it's still a compliment!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:19 PM
Great thread Holly..and an even funnier answer Patti!

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:52 PM

Tom Hanks???

This is hard..I wanna go with the typical Italian guy...but all the guys I can think of are much cooler than me!
ur al pachino
ur too kind!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25