Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 01:28 PM
Hey Rare..you can just call me Sal!

So Rare..we never do talk much...what is a typical day like with you.

I am a singer/songwriter...currently pursuing a teaching degree and looking to find something else besides construction work!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 01:24 PM

Ok...do you remember the Banana Splits show?

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 01:23 PM
Beardy is as Beardy does!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 11:32 AM
Hey Charles!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 11:26 AM

Mark...you are so that banana!Not in length..but in insanity.
Good to see ya!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:27 AM

Luckily at where I work now, its a team effort. So if there needs to be claification or a kink worked out... we all do it together, if we can't do it on our own.

Same here, we work together. But I do things pretty much on my own outside of work.

Lets just accept, that we are all humans. So whether inside or outside work, we are not perfect. We all err, at one point or another. Hence, we need each other for help at such times. After all "man (or humankind) are social animals".
I truly feel that statement.Well put!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:08 AM
Biker..it is great to see you here in a different thread than I am used to seeing you.
You see..you HELPED me realize there is more than one place to feel the love!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:02 AM

I'm glad I don't have coworkers like yours! :tongue:
Me too!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:54 AM
I really do love you mirror.You have a mystic about you..yet you can be so warm and generous with your thoughts!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:52 AM

YEP..........SAL did but then he tells me everyday as well as he does others too :banana:
I love you too! And yes..I love all others..thank you very much as Elvis once said!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:31 AM

could somebody help me finish this twelve pack?

Me!Me!Me! Pick me!
save one for me!drinker

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:30 AM

Are you one of those who will ask for help when you need it? Or, do you not like to admit that you can't or don't know how to do something?

I am talking about in a work situation, but I guess this could be in any type of situation.
...I'm overly self sufficient. But I'm not afraid to ask for a hand from freinds.

:thumbsup:
I agree with that thumbs up.It is always useful to everyone on the job to ask for help...i once worked in a computer room where it got real busy and hectic.Someone didn't know what they were doing and didn't ask for help.Long story short..they messed up big time and caused the rest of us to stay way later than we had to!
It is always a good idea to know when you need help!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:44 AM
OH yea..Chevy and Moof too!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:44 AM
Good morning Purple..biker and anyone else that I missed!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:38 AM

morning Sal!!!!!waving
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:32 AM
Thursday nights are usually ladies night all over the bar scene's in America! One of life's greatest promotions!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:07 AM

could somebody help me finish this twelve pack?
Help is on the way!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:06 AM

nothing wrong with asking for help in any situation....that's what friends are for.:wink:
Newguy...we need more people like you..the more people with that attitude on any job would be a great service to all involved. Some people are afraid to ask for help...and it's people like yo that make it easier to ask!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:57 AM

thanks mr. salvatore35 you and everyone yall are helping me
I'm always happy to be able to help someone!never get discouraged...stay true to who you are...and really..just have fun here!There is always someone around the corner..willing to help!

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:53 AM

everytime i ask for help i think im bothering people oh can i ask you guy for help on here i must be doing somthing wrong cause i sent lots of messagge to a lot of people trying to make friends but no one is messagging me back all they do is read and view my profile am i doing somthing wrong please i need help please help me
Just be yourself and don't worry so much.Join in on the threads and people will get to know your character better.You appear to be a nice guy...I call you friend.Hope that helped a little!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25