Community > Posts By > Sean

Sean 's photo
Sat 07/31/21 06:04 PM
love no that's a personal attachment with emotional foundation. money can give distraction, some benefits, some problems but mostly if your balance in the economy and the morality of your life happy should be consistent. however momentarily happy for sure but a boat or have a model on you lol happy for a minute

Sean 's photo
Sat 07/31/21 06:00 PM
obviously it's complicated and it's a situational cases that defines the parties involved but generally monogamous relationships which can be great are generally pieced by convenience usually uneven participating and both people one foot in other on future. well people have different ideas, plans and lives and your partner at 22 isn't what 32 needs or whatever. plus most relationships aren't love mostly a collection of attraction, remember the spark once had then all the history which can have good and lots of nip picking. so cheating is the cowardly way to jist admit we don't work and separate.

Sean 's photo
Sat 07/31/21 05:55 PM
well hello from Washington state

Sean 's photo
Sat 07/31/21 05:51 PM
yeah my profiles are no place by professional however guaging is the profile legitimate or a scammer vibes like all me pics recently but just throwing it out there.

Sean 's photo
Thu 07/08/21 03:14 PM
in Lynnwood area Edmonds or in general area let's chat

Sean 's photo
Thu 07/08/21 03:13 PM
active in Lynnwood area message me let's chat see if we click

Sean 's photo
Tue 06/22/21 01:23 AM
He promised stimulus checks fell short he promised universal health care nope raise the minimum wage nope he promised not to shut down oil with out steps to reduce oil consumption nope promises boarder fixing nope it’s worse he promised raise tax on only rich les including reducing tax on rich there’s more Buben is 6 months in with a democratic congress literally hasn’t been at all effective

Sean 's photo
Tue 06/22/21 01:18 AM
Sean Lynnwood wa 35 let’s chat

Sean 's photo
Sun 06/06/21 07:51 PM
Sean 35 looking to chat see what happens no real agenda other than be hopefully semi local I’m particularly hoping to our real lol and in the area you claim but as far as my goal so
far it’s talk to real people or someone confident to to say who and what we’re about let’s chat I’m cool to be friends but I’m probably gonna want to see nudity but respectful enough to settle with imagination and other stuff lol let’s chat be fun