Community > Posts By > Boa_Gizmo

Boa_Gizmo's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:29 PM
Edited by Boa_Gizmo on Mon 11/03/08 05:35 PM

Finding a childfree woman 30-44 on a dating site is a little bit like finding a big screen TV in the Jurassic. Pretty much doesn't happen.

Ya ....awolf1010 you're giving advice, it seem I hit a nerve with you. -big wink hon.

Sorry but I had to comment on your reference to "Jurassic Park"
and still laughing ....

Most of all: I am concerned that most might not understand or know me as a person. I have been there in relationships with women for 5 plus years a few separated/divorced.

Now I am revisiting how I approach a relationship.

Boa_Gizmo's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:17 PM
Edited by Boa_Gizmo on Mon 11/03/08 05:17 PM
...........constructive to add.

Sorry, but I think we have now made this post into a JOKE ... and we lost a sincere point and question.

we have clowns making jokes about movies ... I and truly don't want to waste my time entertaining someone that does not have anything really to add but prefer or feel the need to add a joke because may not have anything constructive to add.

I Believe this post should be closed.

Boa_Gizmo's photo
Mon 11/03/08 04:50 PM
Edited by Boa_Gizmo on Mon 11/03/08 05:21 PM
I think we missed the point. My post and comment were NOT to scorn the facts ... but to highlight a point and yes I understand society and the majority of being middle aged (young) to be "pretty normal", however I might not have been clear or explained enough.

Sure a lot of what was commented or replied to my post is understandable and a fact, I did not post to suggest anyone has to defend the facts or what is common, or even suggest "cooties" as was claimed by someone. I do Love you all !!!!

Look "hooray" for anyone that is blessed, anyone that has the gift of children. Do I need to say how lucky you are... Yes you are.

The repeated mentions of at our young ages of 40ish ... everyone and the world has started; married, children, grandchildren, or ended marriage (separated/divorced) is understandable and a reality.

I hope I don't have to justify or defend what I hope to find here on this site.

The Point was;
We are all here on the site (Dating Sites) for the same reasons - we are all looking for someone .... who we are looking for and traits depends on the person.

My main point or question was about my looking for that someone; What does an ugly middle age man have to do to find-(key word here) a simple genuine woman in a big city ???.

-----------------------------------------------
.update...
...........constructive comments to add.

Sorry, but I think we have now made this post into a JOKE ... and we lost a sincere point and question.

we have clowns making jokes about movies ... I and truly don't want to waste my time entertaining someone that does not have anything really to add but prefer or feel the need to add a joke because may not have anything constructive to add.

I Believe this post should be closed.

Boa_Gizmo's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:47 PM
Edited by Boa_Gizmo on Sun 08/31/08 07:48 PM
7 people
I thought this was funny and felt I have to share with someone.

Okay I'm a single male never married and mingling. So I'm searching for a special lady and did a search on this site.

Now this is the point of my email. You can also do this yourself.

I did a search for ladies 30 to 44, to keep my options open ...right. And was pleased to find 25 pages ... even someone like myself could / maybe / might find someone. But then I noticed everyone was with child or separated etc. Smart me decided to do a search no children ... and was SHOCKED to see only 7 people... I hope you are laughing toooo, because I almost fell off my chair.. 7 ...seven....ladies...are you kidding me. ... lol ...anyway I'm embarrassed.

Women, Want kids, Don't have kids....wow

have a good day

Sorry...but I had to do it again ...wow

added note: results were based on a 100mile postalcode/zip code

Boa_Gizmo's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:35 AM

Anyone in toronto, please contact me if you know about any events

Boa_Gizmo's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:34 AM
Edited by Boa_Gizmo on Sat 08/30/08 07:34 AM
Anyone living in Toronto please contact me for event ... I would love to find some events....any events.