lilredjackie90's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:35 PM

hey whats up? :)
:smile: hi, how r u?

nm :)

about to bounce..
what u up tp?
hey..not much.. how are you?

I am doing good.. :) The little grl in ur pics is absolutely adorable.

lilredjackie90's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:24 PM

:smile: hi, how r u?

nm :)

about to bounce..
what u up tp?

lilredjackie90's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:08 PM

lilredjackie90's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:36 PM

nice guy wanting relationship

yeah arent we all lolz :)

HI im jackie by the way

lilredjackie90's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:11 PM

I am real bored..

so im willing to talk about anything :)

even offer advice 4 anyone who needs it :)

Is it true that all redheads are short-tempered and will get physically-violent at a moment's notice?

I say yes, as my last (now ex-) girlfriend was a redhead and she had a penchant for wanting to commit some form of blunt-force trauma on me. However, my friends keep telling me that I just picked a 'bad apple', and it was a one-time fiasco.

RED HEADS DO HAVE TEMPERS...
BAD TEMPERS..
BUT I KNOW WIT ME I CAN CONTROL
IT UNLESS A GUY KEEPS ON PROVOCING ME THEN I WILL GO CRAZZY ON THE GUYS ASS BUT OTHER THEN THAT THEN I AM GOOD :)

<3

lilredjackie90's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:00 PM

Redheads are promiscuous.

thats not true..

lilredjackie90's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:54 PM
or that thread that can be stuck up your guyses ass's :)

lilredjackie90's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:51 PM
I am real bored..

so im willing to talk about anything :)

even offer advice 4 anyone who needs it :)

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:56 PM
Cause she is in "love" and eventually she will come back to reality and get rid of him..

well hopefully but it takes time to see what others see you know?

i know this from experience i may only be 18 but i was with my ex for 2 in a half yrs.

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:52 PM

So I have a rather serious question, and to some it might be stupid.
But I’m serious; I have a problem with this.
People always ask me…
Why are you single? You’re so pretty, blah blah.
I always answer, because I hate dating.
They ask why, I tell them.
It’s because whenever I go out on a date,
Men automatically think they’re going to sleep with me.
Is this a common thing?
Or do I just get the pick of the litter?

And for all you who are going to ask the following…
No I do not dress like a slut.
No I do not make eyes at them like I want them.
No I do not go home with them.
No I do not kiss on the first date.

I do however do the following…
Have nice polite conversation.
Laugh at their jokes, if they’re funny.
Flirt with them, that don’t mean I want to sleep with them.
And am nice to them.

It’s frustrating!
I think I meet a decent guy and come to find out,
I’m a piece of ass.
And when they don’t get it, I get booted.
Dating sucks.
Therefore, why I am single.

Girl it is very common...
I end up with guys like that all the time.. and i dont dress like a slut make them think any way there getting anything out of me you know? They just assume.

So you need to tell them straight up.. Id love to go on a date with you but its only a date nothing more.. no sex no kiss..
if u dont like it then you can hit the road. :)
<3

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:48 PM

It sound silly and the automatic answer is yes from everyone, but I have a couple of guy friends that prefer to be players, and nothing deeper then that, I myself want to fall in love agian.ohwell

i DO UNDERstand why guys wanna be players some just like to mess around but others rather not take the chance of getting hurt.. but its not right cause in the end they are hurting others which is very selfish.

ME i wanna fall in love but i hate the pain that comes with it :(

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:37 PM

well Like i am suppose to be i guess moving like right after summer right? and i dont wanna leave everyone but i dont really have a choice and everyones on my ass about it.

Then my supposebly bestfriend she never tries talkin to me or anything anymore. She doesnt have "time" yet she calls her bf thats forbidden from. Thats hella messed up..

I still have to pass my math prof which is totally kickin my ass i havent got my recent test results back.. so i dont kno if i passed i only have one more time to take it or i dont graduate if i dont pass. so thats stressing me out..

oh and i work tomorrow at 2 but i have to take my dad to my little brothers performance.. but i cant switch shifts cause my little brother dont know the times.. so i cant tell my mananger ****!!!!!!!

noway noway noway ............why dont you wait till you have real problems B-4 you call a seance, this aint my-space....grumble grumble grumble

...never in 31 yrs of single parenting have I whined like that......

OMG gimmee a break........

sick~wicked~sick

OH AND IM NOT WINNING I WAS VENTING TOTAL DIFFERENCE!

YOUR WHAT 40?

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT

THANKS!

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:35 PM

well Like i am suppose to be i guess moving like right after summer right? and i dont wanna leave everyone but i dont really have a choice and everyones on my ass about it.

Then my supposebly bestfriend she never tries talkin to me or anything anymore. She doesnt have "time" yet she calls her bf thats forbidden from. Thats hella messed up..

I still have to pass my math prof which is totally kickin my ass i havent got my recent test results back.. so i dont kno if i passed i only have one more time to take it or i dont graduate if i dont pass. so thats stressing me out..

oh and i work tomorrow at 2 but i have to take my dad to my little brothers performance.. but i cant switch shifts cause my little brother dont know the times.. so i cant tell my mananger ****!!!!!!!

noway noway noway ............why dont you wait till you have real problems B-4 you call a seance, this aint my-space....grumble grumble grumble

...never in 31 yrs of single parenting have I whined like that......

OMG gimmee a break........

sick~wicked~sick

DONT READ IT IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM..

I SAID I WAS GOING TO VENT AND PPLZ SAID THEY WOULD LISTEN SO IF YOU GOT ALL PIST OR WHAT EVER THEN GET OVER IT..

THANKS! :smile:

THE :tongue: WICKED :tongue:

RED HEAD :angry:

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:28 PM

Anytime now.....

why did u say anytime now?

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:28 PM

Anytime now.....

why did u say anytime now?

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:20 PM
Thanks u guys its kinda more then that but ya i guess im just worrying to much haha thanks for talkin with me tho :)

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:08 PM

oh and i work tomorrow at 2 but i have to take my dad to my little brothers performance.. but i cant switch shifts cause my little brother dont know the times.. so i cant tell my mananger ****!!!

!!!!

lilredjackie90's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:58 PM
I neeed to vent whos willing to listen..

and give maybe advice haha :)

lilredjackie90's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:37 PM

ok....what is this talk all about???

whatever u want it too be about lolz

Previous 1 3