no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:55 PM
good luck....

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:47 PM

Maybe if we don't pay attention to him

He might go away ... just a thought ohwell
i am deactivating this profile...i will be back

go ahead Mr. Brave! go ahead and come back under a different name. Your true colors will surface under any name you choose and you pull this name calling crap again and you will be banned again.
i can go for a week.....

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:40 PM

Maybe if we don't pay attention to him

He might go away ... just a thought ohwell
i am deactivating this profile...i will be back

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:37 PM

I reported you too. Let me explain this slowly so maybe you will understand how it works.

If.... we.... report.... your.... vicious.....slanderous.... posts..... enough.... times..... you.... will.....be.... booted.....from..... the.....site......

ok sissy boy

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:30 PM

Why can't we get this guy out of here? I have reported him like six times. I guess it's ok because it's me.

i reported him as well....so i guess that doesn't really help
report me all day long like i care.....

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:17 PM

It just seems to me that what attracts men to us is what drives them crazy later.

Men tell me they are attracted to my looks (how I dress, hair, make-up..etc), my independence, my hobbies and interests that are separate from theirs, my loyalty to friends, my sarcasm and my wicked sense of humor. But within two months this is all the stuff that seems to annnoy them the most. I get why are dressed like that, got a hot date? What's with the perfume? They don't think I'm capable of say hooking up a dvd player, carrying a heavy box or God forbid...checking my own oil. They complain that I drop everything when friends need me even if it just happened one time. Then they complain that I never do what "THEY" wanna do even though I went fishing and attended that NASCAR race just for them. This isn't just my experience though. I use "they" because my friends seem to be having the same problems.

So, do men have a hard time with a woman that can just do things herself and has her own life or does he need to feel "needed" and is unhappy unless our world revolves around theirs?

Maybe my friends and I are just meeting the wrong kind of men who are needy and controlling with no self esteem. Any thoughts?

In my opinion...its called insecurity...this starts with the bond that is developed between the guy when he was a child and the mother...some guys never completely let go of the "having someone to take care of them"..or that mother and son bond in general...some want to show their independance by finding a woman like their mother and moving out into the world......to somewhat take her place.....a woman who is nurturing and giving...other men are self righteous and act like they dont need anyone....hence the men who we see as being cold, egotistical, self centered....and want to be the one in control...but yet they are still very much involved with their mother or completely not at all..Were all just different...and men and women in general have strengths and weaknesses alike...
you all know me from a profile

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:56 PM

a female who is a grease monkey is a real turn off for me....
So, you'd rather we sit stranded on the side of the road like wounded squirrels for the buzzards? That's sooo sexy! J/K :tongue:
whatever you say mister......

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:52 PM
whats on the meds menu tonight tina???

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:25 PM
smorz...

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:16 PM
i like the natural look myself.....

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:07 PM
going under by devo...

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:51 PM
nice boob shot......keep up the good work...

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:21 PM
good luck dar......

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:15 PM
no love here......i am a player.....

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:23 AM
there is no pity in sin city......

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:15 AM
good luck......

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:11 AM

there is no pity in sin city....

thats a harsh comment mickey rourke
ok fluffy with your girly shades...

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:00 AM
there is no pity in sin city....

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:54 AM
dating is not in my vocabulary....i go for one night stands....

Previous 1 3