Community > Posts By > AdventurousOne

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:36 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Tue 04/22/08 04:36 PM
Got a direct link???? drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:31 PM

I know i have, its quit normal...losing a loved one can do that to anybody.

flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:11 PM
ROFLMAO.. Peccy (speaking in a Jimmy Stewart voice).. you, you heartless b*astard..you insensitive pr*ck! I thought you would never tell them about that ordeal I had with the pencil sharpener!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

(for those without any sense of humor...this was a JOKE!) flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:41 AM

what do you mean he flipped out on you? what did he do?

flip out meaning they find the most stupid reasons to stop talking to me..wether it be my wheelchair which they know about from the first second,or the fact that I can't work which I also tell them from the beginning,could be the fact that I tell them that I'm not gonna take care of a guy with my disability moneylaugh.I don't know..but they ALL flip.

May be you tell them too much may be on the first date you need to decide if you want to see them second time and that should be the end of the date
ask any date expert

Well..I don't really have to TELL them about my chair..If they have sight they know about it already..lol.Plus I am an honest person..I am not gonna hide things about myself from people,They should know what they're getting into before they get into it..I just wish that guys weren't so stuck on what the outside of the package looks like and started thinking about what might be on the inside of it.

Sorry Lady, I understand what you are saying...but that's just wishful thinking in most cases. Guys and gals are the same..visuals do matter to most, but guys are just worse about it. God made men "visual", so its something that will basically never change. You just have to hopefully find one that has a mind more powerful than his wanker. noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:37 AM

This could be why I avoid men.....noway laugh noway

I tend to agree.....noway laugh

Women are worse..ask my lesbian friend. She'll tell you all about it. drinker :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:33 AM

That EVERYTIME I start liking a guy they flip out on me?..every freakin time..I just don't get it..what the hell is wrong with me?sad..Yup..it's venting time..sorry.

WTH happened this time Lady???? You were just fine the other day. noway :tongue: flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:24 AM

Mistakes are made. It happens. I hope it never happens to me.

What does the injustice that was reported on have to do with WalMart or any business at all? Walmart has one seriously kick butt business plan. If you get ripped off by them or feel like they are negatively affecting you it is because you allow it.

An educated consumer is rarely bamboozled.

I am not ashamed of my country. I am however somewhat ashamed by those who try to destroy it by giving government power that they were never supposed to have. But less than being ashamed I am more motivated to fight against those not only wish ill for our country but those who are actually trying to undermine our liberties as we sit and type.

The death penalty is now and will always be the best deterrent for those considering violent crime. Without it if they are incarcerated it's nothing more than a lifelong hotel stay for them on your tax dollars...suckers.

Hmm. very good post! drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:15 AM
Coco has returned!!!! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:03 AM

Cases like this are why I cannot support the death penalty.

I am mixed on that one. I support the death penalty, but only in a case where there is absolutley no doubt.

As in this case, the man professed he was innocent the entire time. I could not have a verdict for the death penalty in some cases. flowerforyou

But now this poor man, has no recourse what so ever. And what's worst is there were two attorney's that knew this man was innocent but was not allowed to say anything. that's just wrong! There needs to be a safeguard. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:09 AM

AO......we HAVE to quit meeting like this!!!laugh noway laugh

LOL, well I see Eric brought up a lot lately.

And it is funny when you said that about a friend being really gay.

I have a good friend, she is very beautiful..but also 100% lesbian. She will drag me out to a club, because she loves to dance, then she will go out and torture the guys and dance with them and rub up against them..but I know she does it for fun and just to drive the guys nuts. She'll even give me a qwik lap dance just to be onry, but I know its for fun and just have to laugh

So yeh, I see your point. It can be funny! drinker laugh flowerforyou Tell Eric I said hello! :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:03 AM

I like it when their opposite sex best friend is gay.....very very gay!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LOL..Gypsy are you hinting towards Eric again??? noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:03 AM

I would tell the boyfriend to deal with his jelousy before returning to my house. If he can't deal w/ it.....then don't return! Jealousy is a form of control and has no place in a relationship. JMO

Serious question here. I know jealousy has "controlling" attributes..but isn't jealousy a direct result of insecurity?? flowerforyou

And to the topic itself, it is very poasible for opposite sexes to be best of friends .. just as long as there is no real sexual attraction..because that can really mess a friendship up. flowerforyou

Yes I will agree that jealousy is a form of insecurity. I also think that "controlling" is due to insecurities.ohwell

Absolutely agree with that! Just wanted to clarify where the jealousy part originates. The "controlling" is definitely out of insecurities by the insecure person. They think they have to have control to keep that other person from leaving, or doing those things they are insecure about.

Thanks for clarifying. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:50 AM

I would tell the boyfriend to deal with his jelousy before returning to my house. If he can't deal w/ it.....then don't return! Jealousy is a form of control and has no place in a relationship. JMO

Serious question here. I know jealousy has "controlling" attributes..but isn't jealousy a direct result of insecurity?? flowerforyou

And to the topic itself, it is very poasible for opposite sexes to be best of friends .. just as long as there is no real sexual attraction..because that can really mess a friendship up. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:54 PM

U have a point of course but for me friendship comes first and then we can explore the mental and physical part of the relationship. And have ear ringing eyeball rolling sex.laugh laugh

Well of course. If that part needs to be explained to anyone..well they have a LOT to learn. flowerforyou

That's also what I meant about the psychy..its all the emtional and mental factors within that person. The two people should CONNECT and have the same mindset...you know..CLICK! bigsmile

The "psychy" or mental/emotional part is a HUGE part that is a MUST for things to work well. Again great sex is NOT just a physical act, its a combination of core things.

Then is when you get to the great sex where you can;t walk for at least 10 min after because you have no strength to do so. drinker laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:46 PM

:tongue: Is it just me :tongue:

I had plenty of sex when I was married. She just kept interrupting it.

ROFLMAO...now that's LEX!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:42 PM

i think many of the no sex issues come form people getting too caught up in being comfortable. When you focus on the comfort you tend to change from being the person your partner was attracted to. Does not mean that you are not in love, just lack the physical attraction. I guess my point is, just because you are married doesn't mean you should stop spittin your game everyone once in a while. smokin

I think it's not taking time sex happens to soon and you aren't fiends first. Then u find out later that this person is not who u first thought they were and sex becomes less attractive as the person does. The spark was not cultivated slowly. Just my opinion :tongue:

Agreed in some cases, but not in most. flowerforyou

Sex is something within itself and we are ALL made sexual creatures...thats just simple fact.

But psychy does play a HUGE role in it as well. It's NOT just a physical act..at least the great stuff isn;t.

Unfortunately most guys don;t understand that you make love to a woman, starting with her MIND! Even just the "sex for sex" still works the same way...much better if you go through her MIND to get her aroused...then her body follows.

So guys, you want to get her in the "mood", do things that will get her in the "mood". There's always going to be times when you don't feel like having sex, and just not interested. But even that can be overcome when done in the right ways. I had a stronger sex drive than my wife, so I had to learn how to get her "in the mood" and did it the RIGHT WAY (there are wrong ways to go about it too) And never once did she not also very much enjoy it as well....even though she started out "not in the mood". flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:13 PM

i now pronounce you man and wife til no sex do you part. :wink:

LOL Amen!!! drinker drinker drinker

Sex is too damn important in my book. And to marry that person..better be at least one time a day the house will be rockin for an hour or more..otherwise I would not be happy.

So make sure you are compatable in that area BEFORE you make such a commitment. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:07 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Mon 04/21/08 09:09 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm deep issues if you arent having sex in the marriage.......either youre not doing it right or she doesnt like you much!!!noway laugh noway

That's right Gypsy..you and Eric have been together forever and still have great sex lives! you tell'em girl! drinker drinker drinker laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:06 PM

LOL..its just you. Had problems in marriage..just not in that dept. bigsmile
OH lets be real the magic seems to fade after marriage and kidsglasses

Ummm not really. maybe a little and can certainly have "bad stretches" especially with stress and young children running around. But marriage = bad sex? No way. You have to be compatable in the first place...then you have to keep it interesting... and you should learn to be good at it. drinker

There are many reasons why a marriage or any sex life can get bad..but just because you are with the same person, does NOT make it bad. It can actually get better because you learn what the other really likes.

MAYBE you should take a look from another viewpoint? flowerforyou

I know for fact it can be good..I lived it. Our sex life was not the problems that broke the marriage. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:59 PM
LOL..its just you. Had problems in marriage..just not in that dept. bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25