Izzieflowerforyou
how are you this evening

TakinCareOfBusiness's photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:57 PM
whats up miss silver foxflowerforyou

Wed 04/02/08 09:54 PM

feralcatladyflowerforyou

read the rules, not really playin, just checing things out and getting to know the sitedrinker flowerforyou

If you read the rules....your mine now....to do with as I please......evil grin......
happy that sounds interesting, I'll go for friends anytimedrinker

Wed 04/02/08 09:53 PM

txgalflowerforyou
silverfoxflowerforyou

wileydrinker

Marksdrinker

Hello again mystery dude. drinker
laugh mystery dude, dont really have any current pics of me right now or a webcam, so, is this room kewl, some seem to be and other, whoalaugh drinker

Wed 04/02/08 09:50 PM
I might not remember the Alamo, but I bet I remember that txgalflowerforyou drinker smokin bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

Wed 04/02/08 09:48 PM
feralcatladyflowerforyou

read the rules, not really playin, just checing things out and getting to know the sitedrinker flowerforyou

Wed 04/02/08 09:47 PM
txgalflowerforyou
silverfoxflowerforyou

wileydrinker

Marksdrinker

Wed 04/02/08 01:13 AM
Hello Debbie,how are you this fine morningflowerforyou

Wed 04/02/08 01:12 AM

i edited my comment about catch, the keep my spot warm must have been it, wow, didn't know that was his woman, just a harmless comment, didn't know he was insecure or that was a bad thing to say, i would never be nasty to a lady, just harmless humor and compliments, hope he doesn't have any hard feelings, still dont think that was anything bad.

this thread has been here a while, I'd like to come back if its not gonna cause problems.Angelwings seemed offended as well and i didn't say anything to her, was gonna say hi and she was pretty, didn't know that was offensive
ok quit slobbering~~~!!!! Youre forgiven!!!laugh laugh laugh
cool, just wanted em to know, that kinda freaked me out. Dear Diary,,,,, i quit slobberinglaugh

Wed 04/02/08 01:08 AM
i edited my comment about catch, the keep my spot warm must have been it, wow, didn't know that was his woman, just a harmless comment, didn't know he was insecure or that was a bad thing to say, i would never be nasty to a lady, just harmless humor and compliments, hope he doesn't have any hard feelings, still dont think that was anything bad.

this thread has been here a while, I'd like to come back if its not gonna cause problems.Angelwings seemed offended as well and i didn't say anything to her, was gonna say hi and she was pretty, didn't know that was offensive

Wed 04/02/08 01:03 AM

gypsy, if i offended you, I'm sorry, still dont know how what i said could be taken that way, just meant that ladies usually smell good, downwind means you can smell, sorry
Im not offended!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou

Wed 04/02/08 01:00 AM
gypsy, if i offended you, I'm sorry, still dont know how what i said could be taken that way, just meant that ladies usually smell good, downwind means you can smell, sorry

Wed 04/02/08 12:59 AM
Peace peeps, take care, have a good evening and all thatflowerforyou drinker

Wed 04/02/08 12:58 AM
WTF is chevy dude so mad about, i read all i said, didnt knock anyone, crap, just trying to talk and let ladies know if they are pretty, have a sense of humor or something, didn't say anything about HIS woman catch that was wrong, is he always that touchy

Wed 04/02/08 12:56 AM

gyspsy, you are a fine specimen of womanhood, you gotta be single cause its your choice, i'd get my arse off this bar and quit drinking just to smell your perfume downwind:tongue:
explode
that was a compliment, c'mon chevy, dont be maddrinker If thats your woman or somethin just say so, i just tell women if they look good, not tryin to offend. but she is a good looking womandrinker
no, gypsy is not my lady ! but she is my friend ! and i dont like di@k head's like you treat them badly ! and for your info , catch is my lady !:angry:
blue faces back to you, evidently your hanes are buched up about somethin

Wed 04/02/08 12:55 AM

gyspsy, you are a fine specimen of womanhood, you gotta be single cause its your choice, i'd get my arse off this bar and quit drinking just to smell your perfume downwind:tongue:
explode
that was a compliment, c'mon chevy, dont be maddrinker If thats your woman or somethin just say so, i just tell women if they look good, not tryin to offend. but she is a good looking womandrinker
no, gypsy is not my lady ! but she is my friend ! and i dont like di@k head's like you treat them badly ! and for your info , catch is my lady !:angry:
I didn't say anything bad about anyone, can you READ

Wed 04/02/08 12:54 AM

geez, lighten up, what did i say that was so wrong
Im not chevys woman!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I didn't know, saw the mad thing, dont want to get people riled up, I like pretty woman, just thought i would tell em when i see em, no hard feelingsflowerforyou

Wed 04/02/08 12:52 AM
Edited by TakinCareOfBusiness on Wed 04/02/08 12:52 AM
so, let me see, all the people in here that diss people all the time, someone comes in, says nothin bad or derogatory and everyone gets offended, whats the problem

by here, i dont mean this thread, these sites in generaldrinker

Wed 04/02/08 12:51 AM
geez, lighten up, what did i say that was so wrong

Wed 04/02/08 12:48 AM
Edited by TakinCareOfBusiness on Wed 04/02/08 12:50 AM

explode

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25