I share purplebigsmile smokin

TakinCareOfBusiness's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:17 AM

Zig Zagssmokin
smokin smokin smokin

Wed 04/09/08 12:17 AM

Hi Takin!! :smile:

Why is it you can't beat since into somebody???
devil laugh
Hey catch, you've brightened up my morning saying Hi, thanksflowerforyou

Wed 04/09/08 12:16 AM

<---gets out the hand cuffs and the marshmallows!!!devil devil devil devil
are they furlined cuffs or the fuzzy ones? marshmallows, or the miniature or chocolate evenbigsmile drinker smokin
fuzzy ones and fruity marshmallows.....devil
cool, can I playsmokin

Wed 04/09/08 12:15 AM
I can relocate anywhere if it Takes Care of Businesssmokin

Wed 04/09/08 12:13 AM
Edited by TakinCareOfBusiness on Wed 04/09/08 12:14 AM

<---gets out the hand cuffs and the marshmallows!!!devil devil devil devil
are they furlined cuffs or the cold real ones? marshmallows, or the miniature or chocolate evenbigsmile drinker smokin

Wed 04/09/08 12:12 AM
waltercooldrinker

scottydrinker

Gypsyflowerforyou once is not enough
catchflowerforyou drinker good morning

Wed 04/09/08 12:10 AM
Gypsyflowerforyou
Purplecatflowerforyou
Catchflowerforyou

OCdrinker
Wileydrinker

Hello people, greetings to all. Thought i would take a moment to check out the pretty ladies in these forums this morning before i had to leave.

Tue 04/08/08 02:04 AM

Have a good one angel and flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Taking.....no boyfriends tonight......how you doing???bigsmile drinker
Doin good gypsy, woke up early, just enjoying some coffee and reading forums. hope you have a great daysmokin flowerforyou drinker

Tue 04/08/08 01:59 AM
Edited by TakinCareOfBusiness on Tue 04/08/08 02:00 AM
catchflowerforyou

angelflowerforyou

gypsyflowerforyou

How are you lovely ladies this morning

Dear Diary..... got to say hello to three lovely ladies this morninghappy

Hope you dont have some lurking jealous boyfriend that doesn't like people to compliment your good looks, flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tue 04/08/08 01:57 AM
dont laugh at my prickly penislaugh drinker smokin bigsmile

Tue 04/08/08 01:56 AM

They sweet talk us, they sound like their the perfect guy, even though there is a distance problem. You can't seem to get enough of each other even though all of its been on the phone and he's willing to come down and visit and relocate possibly Everything seems wonderful, then he stops calling, and texting, even emailing. When confronted, he's not man enough to talk to me about it. I assume he was working more than one woman and he met one this weekend, and thats all she wrote. I wish he had the cohonies to tell me why and the truth.
Then Men wonder why we have trust issues. I'd figure at this stage of my life, the Men who gameplay had grown up.

Any comments, thanks!
want some cheese to go with that whine deardrinker its not just guys, women on here are just as screwed up and play just as many games. Maybe he did find someone else, whats the big deal, it works both ways, you shouldn't commit to someone online, thats just stupid anyway you look at it, gotta meet, more than once and take it from there, then you would have a legitimate complaint. Just stopping talking to someone online is easy, if you want to commit online, thats what you can expectdrinker smokin bigsmile

It wasn't just online, we spoke on the phone several times a day. He was making plans to come see me, he went on National Guard drills this weekend, yeah okay. Anyhow water under the bridge, when one door closes, several open up.
drinker flowerforyou best of luck to you anywaydrinker flowerforyou

Tue 04/08/08 01:50 AM

I hate it when men do stuff like this! It makes everything so much more difficult on me. How am I supposed to wind up with one very special woman when every woman thinks Men are pigs...

Sigh... I suppose I could be one of those cleaned up nicely grooms adorable pet pigs like you see in movies... Heh, I could be "Babe"! laugh
there is just as many women on here that are pigs and players and liars as there are men, this shoe can be worn on male or female feetdrinker smokin

Tue 04/08/08 01:48 AM

They sweet talk us, they sound like their the perfect guy, even though there is a distance problem. You can't seem to get enough of each other even though all of its been on the phone and he's willing to come down and visit and relocate possibly Everything seems wonderful, then he stops calling, and texting, even emailing. When confronted, he's not man enough to talk to me about it. I assume he was working more than one woman and he met one this weekend, and thats all she wrote. I wish he had the cohonies to tell me why and the truth.
Then Men wonder why we have trust issues. I'd figure at this stage of my life, the Men who gameplay had grown up.

Any comments, thanks!
want some cheese to go with that whine deardrinker its not just guys, women on here are just as screwed up and play just as many games. Maybe he did find someone else, whats the big deal, it works both ways, you shouldn't commit to someone online, thats just stupid anyway you look at it, gotta meet, more than once and take it from there, then you would have a legitimate complaint. Just stopping talking to someone online is easy, if you want to commit online, thats what you can expectdrinker smokin bigsmile

Tue 04/08/08 01:43 AM
be careful flying, remember all the planes are 30 plus years old, airports are cutting cost and passing it on to the consumer in all areas of the industry, an entire fleet was recently grounded. but have a great time, it will be okay, flying is fun for some, wouldn't get me on one though. and hope they dont sit you between two fat guys with flatulencelaugh drinker smokin

Tue 04/08/08 01:34 AM
being on a relationship site makes us all pretty sad, pathetic and desperate at first glance, I know, "I'm just here for friends and forums"laugh yeah right, most are not, they hope to find someone, but this is a strange place to do it, people on here want to be exclusive and date and have relationships based on phone calls, im's and emails, thats just strange no matter how you look at it. even if you meet, how can you know if so and so is the one for you based on a meet, true love and devoted relationships take a long time to build, the internet tends to make people want to speed up the process, wont work though, people tend to set there standards not only too high, but beyond finding anyone,lots of people on here actl like they are "all that" and more, act like they are perfect and are seeking the perfect one, laugh good luck with that, you will get what you deserve in the long run.drinker bigsmile laugh drinker smokin

Tue 04/08/08 01:27 AM
why are women so looney anywaylaugh smokin bigsmile

Tue 04/08/08 01:25 AM
Kaseynej, if your still on here, I'm in lust with you my dear, you are very pretty and smokin hot:tongue: flowerforyou smokin drinker bigsmile

Tue 04/08/08 01:24 AM
being single or in a relationship boils down to this, Do you want to be lonely or aggravatedlaugh smokin drinker bigsmile

Wed 04/02/08 11:05 PM
Not sure, I was gonna keep the time, but then I got Highlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25