Community > Posts By > Toxic Fox

Toxic Fox's photo
Fri 02/09/24 10:51 AM
I have asked Mingle twice and nothing! seems permanent as opposed to a bug or a glitch.

Toxic Fox's photo
Thu 02/01/24 12:20 PM
I am just surmising, but imagine they want to get more people paying so...the "who's viewed me" will be available to paying plebs only, and maybe the same with messages, if you pay you can be limited to a 1000 characters instead of 500 lol...
Mind you, I love your optimism about changes not being for the worse, surely most things these days are changed for the worse haha...ah well back to carrier pigeon, semaphore or ignoring people :smile:

Toxic Fox's photo
Thu 02/01/24 10:51 AM
Yes seems to be, I found the same thing the last couple of days, seems to tally with when "who's viewed me" left the building but could be wrong! So now you have to write shorter paragraphs , send, then continue what you were saying..and send....you get the gist..all part of the pointless hoops us plebs need to jump through lol! :)

Toxic Fox's photo
Tue 05/30/23 10:14 PM
Well said Sparkling!!! Saved me saying it myself....it is strange how someones "vaccine" status has now become a "thing" within dating, but here we are!
I just know that if I try to date a jabbed guy, we are going to not agree on so much, morally, politically, ethically, spiritually even....
I am truly heartened to read a your body your choice attitude as opposed to the routine abuse, sneering and assumptions from those stupid enough to bow down to their gov, who can't and won't doubt a word they are told even when it is an obvious lie! THANK YOU>>>I SUDDENLY FEEL LESS ALONE OUT HERE!

Toxic Fox's photo
Wed 03/03/21 10:20 PM
thank you...have done that now....

Toxic Fox's photo
Wed 03/03/21 09:56 PM
I had a message from someone on here last njght saying someone has used my photos to make another profile....I have not done this obviously..and I have not seen it cos I can't search women on here! PLEASE HELP????? it may be my stalker causing issues...but it needs to be shut down...anyone know what I can do? thank you!

Toxic Fox's photo
Sat 01/23/21 01:23 PM
Hey hey Wheelie!
think of it this way....if they are kind enough to show themselves to be a dick now, it saves you the effort and anguish of you finding out later...
rise above them babe, won't be hard! x

Toxic Fox's photo
Tue 01/19/21 09:45 PM
ahhh damn! only, I think I know what he is doing (if you know what I mean lol!) and I wanted to cut off that particular avenue of joy for him....don't suppose Mingle would consider making that a thing? sure I wouldn't be the only one grateful for that option...anyway thank you! :smile:

Toxic Fox's photo
Tue 01/19/21 12:33 PM
Hey,
couldn't find this info anywhere..does blocking someone mean they can no longer view your profile too? I am trying to see off an "orbiter" lol! thank you!

Toxic Fox's photo
Thu 12/31/20 02:03 AM
ahh thank you..happy new year!

Toxic Fox's photo
Wed 12/30/20 12:34 PM
It was intense, but now so weak, you discarded us to dirt
You cut a cord , severed the feeling, but now? no longer hurt
You come and go at your whim, your breadcrumbs now staled bait
You had my heart earlier on , but now it's getting late.
I don't pine , I don't miss you, and for you, I certainly don't weep
but even now.. early mornings, you shake me from my sleep
For now, you are gone, you did it all wrong, and now without a tear
I know one day you'll seek me again, to find I'm no longer here

Toxic Fox's photo
Mon 12/07/20 11:14 PM
Yep! one guy put in 6 months of legwork, pursued to the fullest extent, then I missed a call from him? blocked! literally blocked from any form of contact! NO WORD or EXPLANATION...yet? now looks for me on here again after 4 weeks silence! although he hasn't dared to speak yet sooooo...some people are screwy, and they will try to take you with them :(

Toxic Fox's photo
Thu 11/05/20 07:30 AM
"emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"