Community > Posts By > Electron

Electron's photo
Mon 01/11/21 05:38 AM
Sone one sent me a message that had a message from me to them above that. I did NOT send this person a message. It looked like this

"Electronabout 9 hours ago
Electron is just online nearby. Say hello now! :wave:"

is this some new feature of the site>?

Electron's photo
Sat 01/02/21 12:01 PM

Hello Mr Electron!
What an interesting funny name! Haha
I can't private message you so I hope you can read my message!

James here from the Philippines and I find your profile or you in General, very interesting as I think we both want to learn more about the mysteries of life and the cosmos! I am lucky to have started questioning things early and I have started from asking things on the outside, like what is life or what's the purpose of life to inquiring from within, "who am I".

These questions led me to study and learn things like Psychology, spirituality, Philosophy, literature and more.

One of the things that I found to be the Truth, is what the great masters of Religions, and the great poets and beings, have taught us and lived by. These are the teachings of love, compassion, of Wisdom. And so one of the greatest things in our lives, the greatest development, is self development, spiritual development. The gems these masters have shown has ever been relevant as today, as we are totally living in a world where many people are trapped in ignorance, of materialism, and in spiritual malady, and these causes chaos or what we call evil things. So it's really good to stay on this path of self development, of self remembering. This is one of the greatest/advance meditation, which is to remember and observe oneself every moment as possible, otherwise we would fall from the path and be in ignorance.

So that's it for now. I'm sorry I typed long message to you. That's basically what I have experienced and realized in my life so far and there is more to learn and to practice. I'm James from The Philippines and our country is mostly catholic country. So when you say the word Religion, the majority would think of it as only "Christianity " and never regard other nor explore other Great religions. Man, if they can only see the Beauty and wisdom found in other Religion and not to have their minds limited, and worst brainwashed by these organized religion, would make them live an authentic spiritual life and not merely the self professed Christian who goes to Church on sunday and then later judges her neighbors and behaved as though never learned/Practice what Christ taught!

Hope we can be friends!

Hey this was great to read. I am sorry I didnt reply sooner but I had given up and suspended my account here. This site was not working for me as a dating site. I have not met anyone who wanted to meet in person BUT it is good for this forum and I should probably stick around for that reason alone :)

Electron's photo
Sat 11/28/20 04:38 PM
Im almost 50 and just started trying to date again after 22 years. I feel insecure trying to talk to a potential date now. Unsure of what to say and I have to put on a face of self confidence. I feel just like I did when I was a teenager.. I want to be honest but I feel I will seem not mature, with the things Im interested in, what I think is neat about the world ..

So from my perspective you may have to chose one .. Do you want honesty or mature? Because honestly .. I NEVER fell like I am mature enough for a woman.

Electron's photo
Fri 11/27/20 10:15 PM
I use a program called Blender. Its just as good as 3D studio in my opinion and its free.

Electron's photo
Thu 11/26/20 09:11 PM

Check your previous artworks and those recently artwork that you posted, let me think about the movies of Star Wars and Transformers :-)

I am very influenced by Star Wars and the Transformers cartoons. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw in the theater when I was 4. I even created a model of my own lightsaber. This one is meant to look like it was made by elves .

Electron's photo
Wed 11/25/20 03:11 AM
What do you consider or mean by equally though? Will you set your love out on a scale each day and make sure its being divided equally? The human brain is quite capable of a polyamorous relation ship, the human heart, not so much. Some one will, at some point, disconnect to save themselves from a broken heart broken.
If you truly love some one, man up and pick a path, otherwise you run the risk of leading some one on and hurting them.

Electron's photo
Wed 11/25/20 02:54 AM
This is a cybernetic sword I made. The cable plugs into a brain jack.

Electron's photo
Tue 11/24/20 03:26 AM
Edited by Electron on Tue 11/24/20 03:28 AM
The Mass Effect series is may favorite to date. I just love everything about it, the setting, the story, the art style, and the characters and dialoge. Its my favorite story for any genre, book, movie or otherwise.

I also like the Dragon Age games, X-com, Metal Gear, Mechwarrior, No Mans Sky, Skyrim, Mad Max was great and I didnt think it would be but I got it cheap and it turned out super. The Force Unleashed, The Batman Arkham games.

Recently some one loaned me Horizon Zero Dawn and I thought .. what the heck, giant robot animals Ill give it a try, Its now my second fav game of all time after the Mass Effect games, really stellar.

Electron's photo
Mon 11/23/20 08:28 PM

Can see all now, I like the dragon. Good job! :-)

Thanks! I have a lot more but I want to make smaller versions of the pictures before posting any

Electron's photo
Mon 11/23/20 08:16 AM
Edited by Electron on Mon 11/23/20 08:20 AM
I do a lot of abstract 3d art as well

Electron's photo
Mon 11/23/20 08:04 AM
Edited by Electron on Mon 11/23/20 08:15 AM
A Thanatos mech I made. Its fan art from a game called mechwarrior though I have re designed it some for this. I got side tracked and never painted it fully

Electron's photo
Mon 11/23/20 05:31 AM
Edited by Electron on Mon 11/23/20 05:33 AM
hmm ok Ill get this right eventually .. Trying to make one smaller. This one is a drop ship called a Sea Serpent The background is a real picture but the ship is my own creation.

hmm still huge ... I dont know
one thing you can do is right click the image and say open in new tab and it will re size it to fit your screen

Electron's photo
Mon 11/23/20 04:40 AM
Edited by Electron on Mon 11/23/20 04:42 AM
A Red Dragon head I sculpted and painted in Blender. Its meant to look like a board game piece.

Ill wait to post anymore just incase these are not working .. they seem to be for me but so where the previous ones for me.

Electron's photo
Mon 11/23/20 04:02 AM
Edited by Electron on Mon 11/23/20 04:37 AM
Ok I didnt know it was not working. It was displaying the images for me. I made an Imgur account so Ill try that
If it works this is a starfighter that I made in a program called Blender. I created the model from scratch and painted it

Electron's photo
Sun 11/22/20 07:00 PM

You are handsome but you need to smile in more of the photos, not just a subtle smirk as one portrays but one where you look very happy.

Thanks and you are absolutely right. I've tried a few times to take a pic of me smiling and it just looked forced and a little creepy. Im laughing all the time with my son but all my pics are selfies .. Ill have to figure something out because the pictures do make me seem more serious than I actually am .. :P

Electron's photo
Fri 11/20/20 08:22 AM

Electron's photo
Fri 11/20/20 03:03 AM
Edited by Electron on Fri 11/20/20 03:11 AM
Some more of my art. All of this was made in a free program called Blender. I trained myself to use it using you tube videos when I quite my job to become a full time dad when my son was born.

Some more of my art. All of this was made in a free program called Blender. I trained myself to use it using you tube videos when I quite my job to become a full time dad when my son was born.

Electron's photo
Fri 11/20/20 01:29 AM
Edited by Electron on Fri 11/20/20 01:43 AM

It worked .. this is a starfighter I made and painted in a program called blender

Electron's photo
Thu 11/19/20 06:54 PM
Edited by Electron on Thu 11/19/20 07:13 PM
hmm I was going to post some images but I guess I can figure out how. (so i guess plz delete this thread?)

Electron's photo
Thu 11/19/20 03:08 PM
Edited by Electron on Thu 11/19/20 03:09 PM

I could be wrong but this text looks familiar, I feel I have seen it months ago

I put my profile up to be rated a few weeks ago and nobody commented on it so I commented on it to bring it back up . it was way down at the bottom of the page (and im glad i did .. i have gotten some great advice)

Previous 1