Fri 06/06/08 02:23 PM
HI...:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 02:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 11:50 AM

> I know what Victoria's Secret is.
> The secret is that nobody older than 40 can fit into their stuff.
>
> The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because
> by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
>
> Just when I was getting used to yesterday,
> along came today.
>
> Sometimes I think I understand everything,
> then I regain consciousness.
>
> I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs
> kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.
>
>
> Amazing!
> You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!
>
>
> Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like,
> "You know, sometimes I just forget to eat."
>
> Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys.
> But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to
> forget to eat.
>
>
>
> A friend of mine confused her valium
> with her birth control pills.
> She had 14 kids, but she doesn't really care.
>
>
> The trouble with some women is.... that they get all excited about nothing
> and then they marry him.
>
> I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are:
> eating too much, impulse buying,
> and driving too fast.
> Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.

>
>
>
>

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:56 PM
Mass.

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:40 PM

i drink and smoke and live far away.laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:28 PM
here I am Hola!

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:54 PM
judge not,lest you be judged!

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:46 PM
whats a lammonshuh

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:05 AM

I had one fall apart. It wasn't very much fun. The big problem was the lack of touch. Experts say that is one of three things that must be present in a successful relationship.

We had excellent communication but she went silent all of a sudden. No explanations just silence. It's very easy to say goodbye to someone in a long distance relationship.

Go slow. Be guarded. Try to meet when you feel there is a love connection as soon as possible. It's a tricky dance but many have mastered it.
The same has happened to me.. GO slow.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:08 AM
you go girl!

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:25 PM

Irad is my name, looking to find a dame who plays no game, a great guy yes i am, i do not like green eggs or ham :smile:
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:22 PM

laugh laugh Well at least she stands up for what she belives in.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE WASNT A VETERAN AND COULDNT MAKE IT AND LOST ALL HOPE AND NOW HAVE TO BEG ?huh

when you get older, you will find so many people will play on your behalf............some of these folks are college grads that cant find a job in their field........so they become lazy and play people to make their living...........wise up kiddo...........grumble grumble

actually there are alot of Veterans that are being denied their benefits,being told they're not qualified to do jobs back home,or have been shell shocked bad enough they can't make it in the "real world",so they lose everything and end up on the streets

why pray on the public? this is a government matter, ***** at the politicians for disowning them...............:angry: :angry:
I agree with you there. our govt has let many people down.

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:16 PM

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE WASNT A VETERAN AND COULDNT MAKE IT AND LOST ALL HOPE AND NOW HAVE TO BEG ?huh

when you get older, you will find so many people will play on your behalf............some of these folks are college grads that cant find a job in their field........so they become lazy and play people to make their living...........wise up kiddo...........grumble grumble

Thats actually a misconception. If you have any studies or proof of this please post a link. The same applies to mothers on welfare. There are a few which are held up as being the norm. They aren't.

okay, here is good for instance......if you travel the same road daily and see the same panhandler out there looking for a handout, checkout the hair....if it looks clean and is clean daily, they are playing you...........wake up guys........they are getting a shower somewhere.........we all are not gullible...........grumble grumble

drinker drinker Agreed...

Actually, my local news secretly watched one for a day. At the end of the day, he pulled of a cap that had a dirty wig with long hair sewed into it, got into a BMW and drove to his gorgeous house 10 miles up the road!!!!

see?????????????there are so many people in this world that have bleeding hearts that feel so sorry for people that actually screw you..............they laugh all the way to the bank, or in some cases, laugh all way to the bar............it is so true........here in indy, one guy went as far as being in a wheel chair begging.....come to find out, he can walk as good as i can............grumble grumble explode
you mean to say that all homeless people have 10 room houses and a bmw ??

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:12 PM

Again....McDonalds will hire anyone

I for one would NEVER allow myself to get to that position, whether I have to have 3 jobs or not...It will get done

McDonalds will not hire people with mental disorders or addictions. The problem is funding for social programs was cut on a federal level and it is up to local governments to find the funds. They turn to charities and these in turn only help the ones who can quit their substance abuse. (Most of these programs are the 10 step ones so you either are a Christian or you're out the door.)

The point is there are people who fall in between the cracks. It's not as simple as saying they are lazy.
I couldnt have said it better myself!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:31 AM
huh :wink: I dont kiss and tell:wink:

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:21 AM
no no its not your fault at all! Ill say a prayer for your brother. I hope its benignflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:47 AM
A manflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 03:00 PM
what did you pray about... more Goatmeal ?

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:49 PM
LA Angels 7 ..Red sox 5.. woohooo!