Community > Posts By > Thrain5

Thrain5's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:40 PM
I am keeping a copy of this. It is well thought out and politely delivered.
T

Thrain5's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:30 PM
Great responses. I agree with most of them. I don't think that I am as cynical as the lyrics. Although, I do have my days.grumble

I was posting to see what kind of a response I would get. Different sites attract different people. The people that post here have, for the most part, been very thoughtful. I love bouncing ideas off of people. It can create some great discussions and I usually learn something in the process.

Thanks

Thrain5's photo
Sat 04/26/08 02:59 PM
So I was listeng to the radio the other day and the song "Boys and Girls". The chorus goes:

Girls Don't Like Boys,
Girls Like Cars And Money
Boys Will Laugh At Girls When They're Not Funny

So, at the risk of opening up something that I might not be able to handle.........:tongue:

What do you all think? Is it true? It is a load of crap?

Thrain5's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:40 AM
Oddly enough, I seem to fit "The genuinely great guy" definition. I say 'oddly enough' because I have had those times when I have been a total jerk. And there are definitely times when I have totally missed the significance of whatever happened.

And I have to say (soap-box time). It is too bad that there are so many guys out there that are jerks. They just ruin the ways girls approach guys. Those of us who really are the "great guys" have to first work their way through everything the assholes did before we have a decent shot.

Thrain5's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:32 AM
Oddly enough, I seem to fit "The genuinely great guy" definition. I say 'oddly enough' because I have had those times when I have been a total jerk. And there are definitely times when I have totally missed the significance of whatever happened.

And I have to say (soap-box time). It is too bad that there are so many guys out there that are jerks. They just ruin the ways girls approach guys. Those of us who really are the "great guys" have to first work their way through everything the assholes did before we have a decent shot.

Thrain5's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:35 AM
laugh

Thrain5's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:53 AM
I usually refer to mine as El Diablo.