Community > Posts By > onumorid

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:26 PM

"I warn thee for challenging me or ruining my establishment."
Pull up some chairs and let me tell you a story of one of my adventurers! A time when I was lost in these lands heading towards some hot country and landed in Minotaur region. Little did I know until I was taken hostage. Fortunately with my clever tongue I managed to challenge the clans leader. This 320 pound 7 feet 5 Minotaur try to smash me, yet I was too quick for him. As I defeated him in battle I was granted freedom and left as gratitude a magical axe. This axe keeps my establishment clean and I warn yee that if yours startin trouble then you will experience the wraith of the axe. It paralyes its victims a complete day!"

I take this warning seriously, No harm shall come to this establishment because of me.

Good night all.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:24 PM

onumorid, why don't you and your friend join us, lets finish this bottle *points to the glowing white bottle of Holy Ale*

I will send a message to a shamen I know and see if I cannot get a protection spell cast upon these premices

*conjurs a carrier pidgeon, and starts writing in runes "Tis I Barbus, remember that favor you owed me, please hurry to the Green Dragon Inn, I need your assistance finally" attaches the note and dispatches the pidgeon.*

thank you for your generous offer, but unfortunately I must go now *out of charecter: I'm at work I can't play all night*

I will see you all tomorrow. good night all.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:19 PM

*stands up grabs her sword an stairs at the doors*

What are your senses telling you Alure
*turns to onumorid before she walks out the door, eyes turn black* dont know yet but sumthing is not right out there

you are safe as long as you are at the inn. rest peacefully
*comes back in an shakes it off, joins the others again, still watching the doors*

that didn't take long. like I said relax we are all safe as long as we are at this inn.
yes I know this... just thought I heard voices....but I must get sum sleep.... I dont know when Ill be on again my friends have a long trip ahead of me... (really Im going to my bros wedding in KS so I shall be back next week sumtime) drinker goodnight

have fundrinker drinker drinker

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:13 PM

*turns to onumorid before she walks out the door, eyes turn black* dont know yet but sumthing is not right out there

*comes back in an shakes it off, joins the others again, still watching the doors*

that didn't take long. like I said relax we are all safe as long as we are at this inn.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:11 PM

let us not worry about things here, these are sacred grounds, as long as we are in this tavern, we shall be protected, I think. Maybe I am not drunk enough, barkeep.... *holds up empty glass*

I will let it be for now and enjoy the night here, but sooner or later we will have to deal with the theives if we are going to be able to freely walk without guards chasing us all day.

you said it yourself, "all day" we are creatures of the night, the stupid humans are not as equipped as we are to see in the dark, hense why I hide here during the day. Trust me, I will have my revenge on the one who has tried to frame me, may the ground be saturated wiht his blood, and the tears of his family for generations to come.. His head will be on a pike at the edge of town as a message to all would be thieves, that their antics will not be tolerated here.

easy barbus, All in due time lets get a plan together. we have time to think. tomorrow is anouther night. lets enjoy the food and drink tonight.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:04 PM

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:02 PM

let us not worry about things here, these are sacred grounds, as long as we are in this tavern, we shall be protected, I think. Maybe I am not drunk enough, barkeep.... *holds up empty glass*

I will let it be for now and enjoy the night here, but sooner or later we will have to deal with the theives if we are going to be able to freely walk without guards chasing us all day.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:56 PM

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:55 PM

Those guards are too stupid to look here, as I was saying earlier to Max, I sent a decoy towards Bristol, won't they be in for a surprise! I am sure at one point the other night, ye might have seen what appeared to be two of me soaring high above the tree tops, only, the decoy is set to continually run until it reaches ocean, then dissolve in the water. By the time he reaches there, I will have been forgotten by the gaurds left behind in this town. *eyes change from lavender to black*

*over hears barbus* nice decoy my friend it shall keep them busy for a little while. But is there anything we can do to catch the theives ourselves

Well, I have been thinking.. *speaks in Drow Elvish so only our kind understands* Along with my decoy you saw, how about erecting a decoy here in town, make it of a shoppe of sorts, something that would surly catch the thieve's eye. *eyes shift towards the lady drow in black, and again his eyes change color from black to a pale blue/green*

Interesting. they seem to like going after gold and staffs that are very powerful and of much value. we need to come up with something that would guarantee the greedy theives show up.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:47 PM

Those guards are too stupid to look here, as I was saying earlier to Max, I sent a decoy towards Bristol, won't they be in for a surprise! I am sure at one point the other night, ye might have seen what appeared to be two of me soaring high above the tree tops, only, the decoy is set to continually run until it reaches ocean, then dissolve in the water. By the time he reaches there, I will have been forgotten by the gaurds left behind in this town. *eyes change from lavender to black*

*over hears barbus* nice decoy my friend it shall keep them busy for a little while. But is there anything we can do to catch the theives ourselves

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:41 PM

Max stands up and says Thank you all for your kindness and I bid you good night. he walks up the stairs of the inn to his room.

Good night max a pleasure to meet you.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:39 PM
Everybody should be here. It is too much fun. It will bring out the creative side in you. drinker drinker stop reading the i'm bored threads and talk to smiless.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:33 PM

this be a toast to friends of old, and new, that no matter which way ye travel, you will always find comfort knowing that the Green Dragon Inn will forever stand as a monument reminding all walks of life that here, within these walls, there are no enemies, only allies.

I agree barbus it is good to see you I had enough excitement last night.

oh what happened last night my friend

Lets just say I tried to be friendly to someone who wasn't quite ready for friendship.

i see finding friendship can be hard for us dark elves

Yes were not trusted here on the surface. I long for the days of the underdark.
drinker drinker here here.... hard to trust others also... so onumorid how are you tonight * she says as she scoots a lil closer to him*

hello Aleru I am fine and how have you been i haven't seen you in a couple days.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:30 PM

Be wary of Teal eyes

still hiding in the corner is she

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:29 PM

this be a toast to friends of old, and new, that no matter which way ye travel, you will always find comfort knowing that the Green Dragon Inn will forever stand as a monument reminding all walks of life that here, within these walls, there are no enemies, only allies.

Lets just say I tried to be friendly to someone who wasn't quite ready for friendship.

i see finding friendship can be hard for us dark elves

Yes were not trusted here on the surface. I long for the days of the underdark.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:26 PM

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/98828?page=24

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:23 PM

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:21 PM

Oh,according to the writing on the wall, that was only the start, did you see there was yet another robbery?

Yes I saw I've been dodging guards all day. they don't seem to like us dark elves.

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:18 PM

onumorid's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:17 PM

*joins the others* greetings everyone *raises her glass*drinker

Hello anouther elf* It's been a long time since I've seen so many in one place without fighting.

Previous 1 3