self consious maybe?

maybe time will tell

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:04 PM

I wouldn't say scared yet, I think she is smarter than she puts off

maybe so but she definitly doesn't like to be seen

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:58 PM
Barbus you were right the girl likes to play with knives. but far to scared about all of us.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:49 PM
*eyes flash from yellow to blood red at the sound of the fallen weapon*

We shall let you be timid one. weather my friends are around or not you pull a trick like that again while I'm trying to be friendly and it will be the end of you.

*eyes flash back to yellow leaves the girl be and goes back to the bar*

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:41 PM

*Raises her gaze to onumorid. She follows his motions somehow captivated for a minute but shakes her head looking down at the chair*

*feels someone is watching him. excuses himself from the others and walks over to the wood elf in the corner*

We mean you no harm. Will you join us.

*looks up very suddenly as he approaches. a dagger met at the base of his chin. as the arm goes up the hood of her cloak flies back reavealing a young girl. Her bright teal eyes gaze at him with pure dread. Eyes narrow slightly but she does not move just holds her gaze like a deer caught in the sudden light. A few brown strands fall over her face*

*holds her gaze. speaks in a soft but firm voice*
Relax I said we mean you no harm if you want to be left alone fine.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:29 PM

*Raises her gaze to onumorid. She follows his motions somehow captivated for a minute but shakes her head looking down at the chair*

*feels someone is watching him. excuses himself from the others and walks over to the wood elf in the corner*

We mean you no harm. Will you join us.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:15 PM
I know it's not me. I wonder what the wood elf in the corner is thinking. this is the third time I've seen her today and she hasn't said a word.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:12 PM
relax my friend I believe the three of us might have similar goals.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:09 PM

*Enters the green dragon inn. Goes to the bar.*

Barkeep some meade here

Barbus I see your plan worked out.

Right away sir as he hands a mug of meade to the dark elf and shivers a little. He then looks quickly down to wash some more mugs.

thank you bar keep

*put a gold coin on the bar for a tip*

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:08 PM

don't worry my friend we will find the parties responsible for your apprehension. It is just a mater of time. and they'll never see us coming.

eyes glowing she chuckles softly, almost unheard

And what would you be laughing at.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:05 PM
don't worry my friend we will find the parties responsible for your apprehension. It is just a mater of time. and they'll never see us coming.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:58 PM

Barkeep some meade here

Not quite, I still have a daggar for the dog that framed me, word has it, this person has been using my calling card at all of his crime scenes. I just recieved notice by carrier pidgion, that even the beasts in the underdark are keeping a sharp eye out for us dark elves, bad times are ahead my friend.

Things around town seem a little to quiet lately. The townsfolk seem tense. Yes we will have some hard days ahead but we will prevail and rule the underdark again.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:50 PM

Barkeep some meade here

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:35 PM

*moves outside the bar to the night air and leans against the building before sinking to the ground*

*quickly walks towards the inn. Sees the figure sitting on the ground with her back against the wall*

I thought you were an elf the last time I entered. Is there something troubling you.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:48 PM
*Notices the shy one in the dark corner and nods but leaves as quickly as he came.*

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:41 PM

*a carrier pidgeon lands on the bar, with a note attached*

It Reads:

To Whomever it may concern, your taxes are not going to where they should, the food here is horrible, mark my word, as soon as the gaurd nods off again, I shall be free! Tis a travisty when an elderly old man such as myself gets arrested just because of his past reputation. May the gods have mercy on the true offender, 'cause if I catch 'em, they will become food for the hounds of hell.

Wait! What is this? Our good friend Barbus has been detained by the guards for a crime he did not commit?!?

Quickly, my friends, we must put our heads together and figure out a way to prove him innocent! The real thief must be caught at all costs!

I have been in contact with Barbus. He is fine and has a plan. No sense in causing a rukus and getting the towns people all riled up.

onumorid's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:35 PM
All should join in the game. It's a great way to get to know people and have fun.