Community > Posts By > iowas1daddy

iowas1daddy's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:01 PM

Ok people lets say it with some enthusiasm.
I'M FROM IOWA AND DAMN PROUD OF IT.
Well not really( damn proud) I just leave home and always end up right back where I started.
i hear that dude im from iowa im in iowa iv tryed to leave it just always sux me back!!

iowas1daddy's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:43 PM
hay man i am from iowa

iowas1daddy's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:32 PM
dudes i think i found the right think tank for me i got stoned and got on the computer and bam there this forum is smoken rocks

iowas1daddy's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:05 PM
i stillcant figger out how to talk to ppl help me plz!!

iowas1daddy's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:58 PM
well iv been with my fair amount of woofers and super hotties and if a chick is super hot but a dumb lazy ignerant person then she is still a uggo but a good personality on a sexy chick works for me . i guess if you think about it it all depends on what mas-marketing and the gen pop suggest to us is sexy did you know 100 years ago thick to hevey weight was the super sexy we decide what is sexy by what everyone else says people want to be accepted if every one was in to 300 lb chicks then that is what id say was hot cuz i want to fit in society sux!!!!!!!!!!

iowas1daddy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:17 PM
well i was going to get married for love and it fell through the i tryed loven for money and the sex sucked so dont commit just **** and have fun live free man

iowas1daddy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:35 PM
oh my god sweet i get to rock out with a dude that knows gods boy whats his name?

iowas1daddy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:34 PM
i c im sopose to say HI so HI guys

iowas1daddy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:31 PM
im new and i dont quite understand this site help me!!!!