Community > Posts By > bloopbleep

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:22 PM
Please, tell us all!

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:18 PM

Well when you're busy taking over the world, who has time to post? laugh Cute profile.

Hah, thanks. I've brewed over my profile for hours upon hours. You know, putting a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it!

I really wish it was a little more active and people seemed to actually want to meet people. It seems so dead and seems like no one ever wants to meet anyone. Sure, talking online here is great and all, but I wanna actually meet someone and do something offline too. I know, crazy idea!

One thing I can tell you is this....

My profile was up on this site for MONTHS, and rarely, if at all, got any views.

I have been posting here for the last couple of months, and over the last few weeks, my profile has been viewed a LOT.

Still haven't found anyone, but as I said before, if it happens, it happens.

Posting here on the forums helps the ladies here find out a little bit about you beyond what you have in your profile.

Besides, it can't hurt. Unless of course you are actually a jacka**....lmao

Yeah, mine's been up a while and hardly gets anything. Not that it really bothers me though. Just seems like it's dead and most other sections here I look and it's like 3 days ago for last post which doesn't speak well for it.

I'm not forcing anything. If something happens, great, if not, then I'm no worse off than I was before, right?

No one around here seems to post anyway, so I'd assume they don't really care about that either, but oh well. I'll just continue on my merry little way like usual.

I have a tendency to check like every few hours because I'm playing WoW because I got suckered into this thing...

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:48 PM

Well when you're busy taking over the world, who has time to post? laugh Cute profile.

Hah, thanks. I've brewed over my profile for hours upon hours. You know, putting a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it!

I really wish it was a little more active and people seemed to actually want to meet people. It seems so dead and seems like no one ever wants to meet anyone. Sure, talking online here is great and all, but I wanna actually meet someone and do something offline too. I know, crazy idea!

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:44 PM
I really don't want to see universal or 'free' healthcare. Because that drives quality down.

You know why things are so good? Because of competition and they want to beat out the competitors. If there are no competitors, drive to do better drops, and that results in lower quality. I'm pretty sure you can apply that to anything.

Nothing is free because someone, somewhere, is paying for it and someone is being paid for it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be getting it. So you'll be paying for it in the form of taxes or some other way.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:34 AM
I think it would be nice to meet someone, but you can see how well that's working for me. I'm certainly not counting on it, but I'm not ruling anything out either.

I just kind of stick around and read posts on occasion but it's like 3 days since last post every time I read it seems.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:04 AM
Well to be honest you have that one picture and it's pretty much blurry as hell.

But I've had that same thing. I kinda just stopped messaging anyone because of that kind of thing.

I just sort of come by here on occasion and read things but everything's like days old.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:01 AM
You sure you're right about that? Everyone here seems to be around Cleveland.

bloopbleep's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:52 PM
I've heard about some problems with a 64 bit OS, but overall I haven't heard anyone mentioning much as far as problems go. As far as 64 bit hardware, I've had absolutely no issues there. I'm still using 32 bit OS though, so I can't speak for those.

bloopbleep's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:49 PM
I'm not only around computers... I always have one with me...

Laptops are awesome. And also firmly confirm my overwhelming geekery.

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:36 PM

my point is,you don't need a $2000-$3000 system for gaming.

you don't need to over-clock to get the best out of a game.

Agreed...

*Sigh*
You don't have to have the best pc, and you certainly don't have to OC the sh*t out of it. No matter how fast you think your PC is, your world will still come crashing down on you when someone like me (playing on the lowest settings) owns you. :wink:

I guess when someone can max the game with double your framerate your world will come crashing down too right?

Settings don't matter unless they degrade your performance. Lower settings won't magically make you any better and when people are going at it with all performance issues being even, it comes down to skill and your settings have no impact on how I feel about losing.

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 06/05/08 01:04 AM
My computer now probably ran me about... 800-1000, I'm not sure exactly. I upgrade as needed, some years I'll go and not spend a thing, some I'll spend only 200, some I'll do a major upgrade for 400-600. I try to get pretty high end stuff so it lasts for a while.

Depends what I'm doing, but I've already got a system, I only need to upgrade small things like the video card or hard drives until I do a mobo/cpu/memory upgrade.

bloopbleep's photo
Mon 06/02/08 01:15 AM
I'm really not seeing how games or anything makes anyone violent. If a kid's not taught (aka PARENTED) like they should be, well it should be obvious they're going to do something stupid they saw on TV or in a game.

I also don't see how a game teaches anyone how to handle a gun or any real world skills for things that affect things in the real world. Just because you can snipe a penny from a mile away in the newest military simulator doesn't mean you're going to be able to do it in real life. If you manage that one, let me know.

Maybe people should actually be... you know... responsible for their actions.

bloopbleep's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:40 AM
Overclocked 8800GT 512M

bloopbleep's photo
Sun 05/11/08 11:10 PM
I take pictures at angles to conceal the fact that I'm really 5'2 and weigh 300lbs of pure fat and a multitude of missing teeth and thinning hair. Not to mention, my pictures are really from 10 years ago to make me look just THAT much younger...

I didn't think anyone would catch on to this crazy thing I was doing.

bloopbleep's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:42 AM
You want THAT for under $1300? Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe if you didn't want a super laptop you could get one for that much.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:20 AM
I have a feeling that whatever this is would be too far from me but whatever. If it's close enough to me I'd be interested in something.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:02 AM
I've never....heard of a program that can go out and find all the driver updates for your system then update them. I've always just gone to the manufacturer sites, downloaded the drivers, and installed them.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:59 AM
I haven't noticed any problems or anything and I've let every update hit me.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:58 AM
I think overall CoD4 is better, I'm not a fan of Crysi. Didn't really impress me.

Neither is really spectacular, but CoD is definitely better if you ask me.

bloopbleep's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:59 AM
I'm from 'Dayton'. More like around it. Mostly because people don't actually know where I really live so I have to stick to saying Dayton.