Community > Posts By > bloopbleep

bloopbleep's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:06 PM

break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar!

I hate you. I really do. I wanted to say that.

bloopbleep's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:42 PM
It doesn't bother me no matter the time. My phone is on vibrate and if I forget to turn off sound, that's my fault. It's like calling or IMing me at any time of day, it doesn't bother me, but if I'm not here I just won't get it.

bloopbleep's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:20 AM
I really hate a lot of myspace stuff... but I do upload my videos to youtube... so I can help with that (lol, as if it's needed). Sometimes I have trouble finding my mail thing on myspace after those last changes they did...

I don't know if that's relevant or helps anyone at all though...

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:29 AM
Having religious beliefs/faith doesn't mean you abandon practicality in favor of idiocy.

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:52 PM
If nothing ever broke you'd put a hell of a lot of people out of a job. How would you feel having THAT on your conscience? You just made a bunch of people jobless...

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:32 PM
I'm over 6, so it's awkward for me when people are approaching my height. Not a big deal, but I'm definitely going to say I prefer shorter.

I don't think that's hard at all to find someone shorter than me. I don't care how short as long as it's not super short... like maybe under 4 feet would be a bit much...

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:23 AM
The answer is "we need to talk" thanks, I'll take my money now.

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:20 AM
I like Metalocalypse more. The half hour was a nice thing...

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:15 AM
Edited by bloopbleep on Wed 08/27/08 01:18 AM
I like to do some sort of IMing as soon as I can as opposed to keeping it on here or anything.

And emails... I have plenty and I use different ones depending what it's for. If I'm emailing it's gonna be on here but I'll take IMing over this any day. Not like you're really giving out personal info that way unless you voluntarily fill that stuff in (which I don't anyway).

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:20 PM
I don't. That means I only have one more week of freedom. I want my freedom!!

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:19 PM

ignominious flatulence.

now if there was such a thing as a classic name for a metal band, that'd be it. :laughing:

Magnanimous might work a little better. I think it's kind of got that ring to it.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:17 PM
No Fridays, they're recalling them all. Some kind of defect or something.... maybe it was lead paint...

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:07 PM

...Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis...

that's another cool-ass name for a metal band. :laughing:

Irony at work? I guess they're Spanish or something.

Aromatica Germenexcitación en Orgías De Viscosa Y Amarga Putrefación is one of their album names.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:57 PM
It's not too long. If you can remember it and it's multiple words like that, it's not too long at all. Try remembering Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:49 PM
Now that made me think one thing... Heartbreak Kid.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:46 PM
This reminds me when I saw those Doritos bags that say "QUEST" on them and I thought it said something totally unrelated to that.... more along the lines of... this thread.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:39 PM
A joke band. Along the lines of Cannabis Corpse or whatever it is.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:39 PM

I said.....

I don't usually respond to letters such as yours, however I will make this one lapse to do so, if you are a college graduate your spelling and grammar should be much better, and although I do like younger men, I'm afraid you are much too young for me emotionally. I prefer a man who catches my attention not spills out the randomness in his own head... (That was day one)

Day two: How many times are you going to send me the same letter? Are you retarded?

ROFFLE

I loved that!

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:26 PM
Sorry, I don't do any of this. For shame...

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:25 PM
I look at a few, not really to be honest, I know I should probably check more but I'm kinda stubborn like that. The OH one is dead as hell lol.